Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the “I’m not sick but scared to go out” phase. I typically see 15-20 patients a day. Today I had 19 cancellations. Saw 1 patient in 10 hours.

It’s going to be interesting when it hits the fan in a few days. We will transition to the “my mom who lives in Ohio has a neighbor that tested positive and my family of 6 needs to be seen even though we haven’t left Tennessee” phase.

Thought this was interesting on DT.

“There also were character concerns following a few reported incidents in college, and Taylor’s admission that he didn’t play hard as he needed to last season.”

I have to wipe your arse on Amazon website

Alright Pepe, I’ve deciphered this (I think). There’s always a few “People”, “Good Housekeeping”, “Golf Digest” or “Men’s Health” magazines, from a few months ago, in any doctor’s office, that could go to better use in these desperate times.

We are in the “I’m not sick but scared to go out” phase. I typically see 15-20 patients a day. Today I had 19 cancellations. Saw 1 patient in 10 hours.

It’s going to be interesting when it hits the fan in a few days. We will transition to the “my mom who lives in Ohio has a neighbor that tested positive and my family of 6 needs to be seen even though we haven’t left Tennessee” phase.
75% of my Facebook page is people saying it's not a big deal and encouraging to get together

Also, I don’t think American Airlines is the best run airline. I had heard they didn’t have a whole lot of cash for something like this.

American has the largest amount of debt and lowest amount of cash on hand of the major domestic airlines. AAL is a near certain BK candidate, but it's nearly certain the airlines will get a bailout

Reactions: VolGee4 and ATC_VOL
By this time next week there will probably be a national curfew. We ain't seen nothing yet !

It's going to keep escalating. Interstate travel ban for all non-essential vehicles and grounding of all domestic flights. Then soft quarantine. Then full quarantine. Then...people will get start getting pissed, they'll relax all restrictions, and the media will move on to covering something else. I think we've got about two months of this in store with new escalations every week.

It's going to keep escalating. Interstate travel ban for all non-essential vehicles and grounding of all domestic flights. Then soft quarantine. Then full quarantine. Then...people will get start getting pissed, they'll relax all restrictions, and the media will move on to covering something else. I think we've got about two months of this in store with new escalations every week.

Maybe so. Still just gotta wonder how long it'll go on and then if it comes back in the future before we have a vaccine

i don't think anyone was arguing otherwise...which may be your problem of perception? maybe? lol.

Thx but don't worry about it. There's not a single post anywhere in the entire discussion that suggested Mexico wasn't in the Americas or there's not 7 continents.😅
Not a single one.

Hell, my 1st post (where I tried to laugh it off) included me telling someone else Mexico was also America.
He knows no one ever argued otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back