Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a novel idea. How about contracting with all the crop dusting crews and all other aircraft that can be used, planes and helicopters, to spray Lysol over the entire US a time or two a week for the next month or so?

Really concentrate it over Mississippi and Alabama. Those places are filthy

I'm bored, sooooooo. I feel like most is pretty straight forward.

Vols Starters 2020

Offense
QB - JG/Bailey
RB - Gray/Chandler
WR - Palmer, Keyton, and Velus (imo)
TE - Pope/ Beckwith (imo)
LT - Wanya
LG - Trey Smith
C - BK
RG - Cade Mays
RT - Darnell Wright

Defense
LDE - Middleton
DT - Emmit Gooden/ Greg Emerson
RDE - Aubrey Solomon
Jack - DeAndre Johnson/ Roman Harrison
MLB - Toot
WLB - Quavaris Crouch
Sam - Kivon Bennet/ Morven Joseph
LCB - Alontae Taylor
RCB - Bryce Thompson
Star - Shamburger
SS - Key Lawrence (imo)
FS - McCoullough
You Mays be Darnell right about the offense.

I appreciate the unwarranted defensiveness.👍 Geography isn't altered by vocabulary though, regardless of which dictionary it's pulled from.

north_america_map.gif

Speaking of "unwarranted".

Your disapproval of the definition is noted but gonna ride with them nonetheless. Enjoy your day MoCo.

Mexico is part of the North American continent all I was saying. No clue why that "triggered" you, you have a great one too.

Simple.
There's 2 accepted and legitimate definitions of "American"
Geographic and the above - native or ownership. I used it appropriately, and the intention clear. From there, reader choice.

1. Simple response to the point.

2. Go with semantics and make repeated 2nd grade geography "teaching" posts. Automatically implying their need.
There's no positive to that implication.

The choice was made, absolutely not my desire, as I prefer enjoyable conversation. But despite my preference, here we are🤷‍♂️

As someone who works at a grocery store we are going to be exempt in case of any sort of a lockdown. I feel for the older people that have to work and put themselves at risk.

Also my gf in Dallas is still going with her flight attendant training with very large groups throughout the day every day. Wonder if they will send her home or lay her off.

Simple.
There's 2 accepted and legitimate definitions of "American"
Geographic and the above - native or ownership. I used it appropriately, and the intention clear. From there, reader choice.

1. Simple response to the point.

2. Go with semantics and make repeated 2nd grade geography "teaching" posts. Automatically implying their need.
There's no positive to that implication.

The choice was made, absolutely not my desire, as I prefer enjoyable conversation. But despite my preference, here we are🤷‍♂️

I'm not stupid like you seem content to imply, I know "Made in America" is exclusively speaking about the US of A.

Mexico is in North America, but nothing made there is considered "Made in America" that's the joke. Quoting the Oxford dictionary is being an *******, I replied in kind.

As someone who works at a grocery store we are going to be exempt in case of any sort of a lockdown. I feel for the older people that have to work and put themselves at risk.

Also my gf in Dallas is still going with her flight attendant training with very large groups throughout the day every day. Wonder if they will send her home or lay her off.

Sadly, she and many others may not have a job:

CAPA: “By the end of May, most world airlines will be bankrupt” – Business Traveller

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back