Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I flew to California last night for the purpose of going to Disneyland with the wife and kids. šŸ˜ Disneyland is closing but at least there are absolutely no sports to watch. I did get to see some cool Lego sculptures though. Definetly worth it.
You could drive up to Bigfoot country in Northern California. You may get lucky like the Hendersons.
bigfoot.gif.

There are only two sports seasons:
1. College football
2. Waiting for college football
Well I play fantasy basketball and baseball, and that is fun. So this totally sucks for fantasy, I've been wasting my time doing mock drafts for baseball.

You know what really chaps me about all these big events being cancelled.

No one is talking about these arena workers and such who probably work for terrible wages and long hours living paycheck to paycheck just stuck with no job or income right now. I mean seems like everyone wants to make it about the athletes who honestly aren't having any impact to their quality of life from this situation. Pro players got millions in their accounts and probably still getting paid either way. College athletes aren't suddenly scrambling for extra cash to keep room & board, they're alright. Stuck in their room doing classes online, but they're alright.

Mark Cuban is the only 1 I've seen so far. Plans to pay all hourly employees associated with the Mavericks, thru the end of March.

I've spent vacations in Cozumel and Cancun in the past and I wasn't very impressed with Cozumel. Had a much better time at Cancun. Spent one day going deep sea fishing on a private charter. Caught a 6 1/2 foot barricuda that I fought for several minutes and one of the other guys I was with caught a blue marlin.
Sometimes, I went to Dollywood and had Burger King in the way home

We are witnessing the end of the world...

giphy.gif
Well there's really only one thing to do then.
beer3.gif

I've spent vacations in Cozumel and Cancun in the past and I wasn't very impressed with Cozumel. Had a much better time at Cancun. Spent one day going deep sea fishing on a private charter. Caught a 6 1/2 foot barricuda that I fought for several minutes and one of the other guys I was with caught a blue marlin.

Guess it depends on what you are looking for. If you want crowds and kids licking the buffet spoons, Cancun is your jam. If you want to have space and some isolation and enjoy a little exploring, Cozumel is it. Personally if everyone stays away from Cozumel I'm good with that.

Go into your crawlspace and check for moisture issues.. fungus growth. Those spores get into your hvac. take a flashlight and lay it parallel to the floor beams, shining straight at it you wont see unless its bad. Laying it against the beams makes it immediately stand out. If found spray with Timbor or similar.
What?

Let me further explain...My mothers money is all in an investment portfolio with Edward Jones financial. I know that it was supposed to be divested after her death, and split among me and my five siblings.

So..she has very little time left, her liver is barely functioning, her lungs are so full of tumors she can barely breathe, and her brain is full of tumors also.

My question is, if we all agree, can we not leave the portfolio intact until the market recovers? I don't know anything about this stuff.

Very sorry to hear this. I will pray for your mom and your family.

Mark Cuban is the only 1 I've seen so far. Plans to pay all hourly employees associated with the Mavericks, thru the end of March.
Preds announced yesterday that all arena staff would get paid for this weekend as if the SEC tourney took place. Kudos for them, especially given the impact of the tornados.

Nice job sliding in a horrible take. Yeah it sucks to be able to drive a jeep around a beautiful island and stop at any white sand beach and be the only one around for miles or grab a drink on a cliff overlooking the ocean or walk to a lighthouse. I'm guessing the locals probably couldn't wait for you to leave.

I knew that would sucker you out :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back