Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if related to the virus, since he has a heart condition but this is sad to see. Was taken to hospital shortly after this clip.

This virus is really bad and no one should travel. If you have tickets to the Masters and are too concerned for your safety to travel....please let me know. I can help you find a good home for them......I will even get rid of them for you for free.....

Got my two badges about 10 days ago. Wouldn’t think of missing my 28th consecutive trip for anything! Last yrs epic Sunday is still fresh on my mind.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
maxresdefault.jpg
Hello fellow coofer

Guys and gals, I'm from the Cookeville/Baxter area, and I've been somewhat off the grid for the last week because of the tornado. I've not had great phone service until the last couple of days and just got home wifi service again yesterday.

Anyway, I've got a couple of prayer requests. First and foremost, our entire community needs prayers, as many families lost loved ones, and or their homes. I work part-time at a funeral home, and we had a victim over the weekend, and even though I didn't know her, it just made the nightmare a reality. I have heard some very disturbing stories.

Second prayer request is for a co-worker, her and her husband lost everything. They are physically ok, but emotionally, they are really upset.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back