Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that, just talking US. Assuming travel restrictions and all. Just wondering how the normal US flu cycle goes really.

"Viruses that cause influenza or milder coronavirus colds do tend to subside in warmer months because these types of viruses have what scientists refer to as “seasonality,” so the president’s comments have some scientific backing. But it’s highly uncertain that SARS-CoV-2 will behave the same way. Those currently studying the disease say their research is too early to predict how the virus will respond to changing weather."

Will warming spring temperatures slow the coronavirus outbreak?

I get that, just talking US. Assuming travel restrictions and all. Just wondering how the normal US flu cycle goes really.

Obviously, I’m not a medical person, but I’m pretty sure the heat in the summer helps prevent the spread of the flu. What virus enjoys 95 degree heat? Seriously, I think it is a real factor.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
On a real note, my job brought in 15 Asian engineers from China yesterday. No 14 day Quarantine for them, I basically worked right beside them this morning. They are monitoring them for fevers though & yes this is in East Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back