Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad used to fit his ridiculously overflowing wallet in his back pocket. Never knew how he drove like that. Maybe just an old man thing back then, but I haven't seen a man utilize a back pocket in a long time.
Phone in left back pocket, bifold wallet in right. I have to take my wallet out if we're driving a long distance and I'm carrying a lot of cash.

So simple. I simply do it because I couldn't stand all those dayum bags everywhere. A good cloth bag won't tear either with your 5 pound roast in tow.
my wife has a shelf in our hall pantry dedicated to nothing but empty shopping bags.
and she saves all the paper ones for her mother..........in PIttsburgh.

it's ridiculous.

On the surgical mask..
News this morning was focused on telling people how they were useless and could even be worse by funneling in the air.

The irony was that in their own footage, the doctors testing and treating the public were all wearing them.

Good grief, can I get a mixed signal over here.
Siap, from what I read the CDC or whoever thinks most people don't wear them properly and only end up touching their face/mouth. Also worried the regs will buy them all up and medical professionals could have a shortage. Only recommended using them if you are sick yourself or knowingly going near a sick person.

I went back and watched the last 7:30 or so of the game (about the time TN takes the lead). You guys weren't kidding. Refs tried really hard to get Kentucky back in the game.

Kentucky had nothing offensively, and the Vols did a good job on the offensive glass. Fulky did a lot of work, and Pons was huge in those last minutes. Vescovi also had some nice plays.

Can't blame the refs, Kentucky. They earned their extra pay.
Don't tell that to CatsIllustrated. Half of their game thread is ref complaining, adding up 2nd half fouls, etc. Every...single...fan base is the same when it comes to refs. But they should be the last to complain because they have all the stars on their side. Suck it up kittens.

my wife has a shelf in our hall pantry dedicated to nothing but empty shopping bags.
and she saves all the paper ones for her mother..........in PIttsburgh.

it's ridiculous.

We have canvas and tote bags in both our vehicles. I just have a few plastic bags left for picking up dog poopers. I do love handing all my bags to the bagger at the grocery and saying here ya go...

That would be nice. The ole cigarettes took him way too early. Hate those things to this day. Ironically, he quit 2 years before he passed. The heart damage was too much by then, even "just" in his mid 50s.
Sorry Devo... we lost my dad 5 days before his 60th birthday. I've never felt so hollow as driving home from the hospital and having the presence of mind to cancel the catering for his party, but then having to tell them why. He'll be gone a year March 19th, I know the feeling.

We only have room for one more person total, right?

So if we took that NDSU linebacker, then no chase Haden or Zach Evans 🙄 right?
So the theory goes. I'd assume Mays already accepted an immediate scholarship and no further room to forward count. Sounds like Velus has not and could still be counted forward as a blueshirt.

Then again, what if we took someone that was able to blueshirt as well? I'd assume this linebacker hasn't OV'd. Maybe that could fit 27.

We have canvas and tote bags in both our vehicles. I just have a few plastic bags left for picking up dog poopers. I do love handing all my bags to the bagger at the grocery and saying here ya go...

Bread, eggs, and chips on the bottom. Cantaloupe, pork shoulder, and canned goods on top. Dang hippies and their hippie bags.

My dad used to fit his ridiculously overflowing wallet in his back pocket. Never knew how he drove like that. Maybe just an old man thing back then, but I haven't seen a man utilize a back pocket in a long time.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back