Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird to think you could be "lucky" to win after being up double digits in the 2nd half, but it felt that way down the stretch. Fulky desperation 3, Fulky wrap up no foul, Pons over the back no foul. Gotta take it when it comes though!

4 straight on the Gators...dang it feels good man.
You say desperation, I say overdue.

No doubt he wins "most improved". But Pons too...he was so awkward with the ball before this year. Now he can make things happen on his own. Jalen Johnson is growing too. We aren't a very good team yet, but the development is very evident.

We return everyone outside of Bowden next year. Bring in a top 5 class, plus Wideman and Beckwith. We should be top-20 preseason next year with plenty more ceiling to grow. The next 2+ seasons are going to be just as awesome as the 2 before this one, if not better. Lots of Gator, Wildcat, and Tiger whippings ahead.

This year has been rougher than I thought it would be but I didn't expect us to lose Turner either. We're improving and even though we're not very good right now you can at least see an upward trajectory for seasons to come.

And on that last bit... I like the way you think! :cool:

Pennsylvania spends more on road maintenance than any state in the country, the real problem is that to win a contract for road construction or repair your name has to end in a vowel.
West Virginia the worst. We can not get our gravel to settle on our highways. Too much rain Lol

I thought it was 11-1. He bought into the Brice “Kongbo is a more athletic John Henderson” hype
You may be right. He was high on that team in any case which was surprising to see from him. Didn’t think I’d ever seen him pick anything better than 6-6 before that.

Reactions: Aesius
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back