Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a slight on MC here but a lot of people are going to fall in love with Jennings during the 1-1 interviews and subsequent focused film analysis.

Not a doubt in my mind Jennings is drafted first. And I am a huge Calloway fan
Jennings is the best of the group no doubt about it. Calloway is solid, but Jennings is special.

Reactions: UTSuave’
apparently they film a good portion of Oazark right around Norcross/Lawrenceville.....the manager of our facility in Norcross and his asst mgr got a tour of the place a while back...we made a delivery to the set, and something wasn't right with it, so they had to go out to resolve it....turned in to a tour of the studio and several of the sets for the show.
Been watching The Outsider on HBO and it is out of Atlanta too.

Reactions: jakez4ut
I knew Callaway didn’t run a 4.4...towards the end of the season he caught a slant route and got caught immediately from behind. Judy a true 4.4 takes it 30 extra yards or to the house

Wish I had the card with me to take a picture, but my wife gave me a funny one at Valentine's Day. Cover said something along the lines of "We can still do it all night long!", with an appropriately suggestive picture. Inside was a couple sitting on the couch with one asking "One more episode?". Yes. All night, indeed.
1582850169207.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back