Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah homeowners insurance is the one with the most disparity. Most companies lose money on home insurance that’s why you usually see those policies increase more than anything else. Companies usually start a customer low but you’ll see it increase year over year. And word of advice no matter who you have home insurance with is to always verify a claim will be covered before actually filing it. A lot of companies screw over their customers by filing $0 claims for just “inquiring” about damage and then their rates jump and they are stuck because no other company will write them.
Like I said..they are all f'n scumbag thieves..I hate them all.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Shoot, we barely start a show unless we have the whole season. Binge-watching is the only way you can keep my attention

Wish I had the card with me to take a picture, but my wife gave me a funny one at Valentine's Day. Cover said something along the lines of "We can still do it all night long!", with an appropriately suggestive picture. Inside was a couple sitting on the couch with one asking "One more episode?". Yes. All night, indeed.

Just read companies like Sinclair (and others) are planning on continuing to raise prices at the end of each contract.
Satellite, cable and streaming services are all saying tv packages are going to continue to get "skinnier" as the conglomerates raise prices to reach rates, beyond what costumers will pay.

Seems weird with more people just watching videos but I guess greed doesn't always make sense.

So yay.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
In the filmed portions, DWA with unofficial times of 4.94 & 4.92.

The unofficial 4.85 was listed on the website.

Not sure where that came from.

Shot would be more difficult imo because of how the floor is made. It has little friction and is flat so the golfer would really only have to put the ball straight
Totally disagree...I have made several full court shots while goofing off at the rec, but I have never sank a putt over 40 feet. You are trying to roll a 1.68 inch ball into a 4 inch cup from 94 feet away. One degree of putter face angle either way and you miss.

The Vols won't win another game this year. I said early, after Turner was done that I wasn't looking at the win loss record but I expected to the team to improve. With Barnes I totally expected it. They've regressed. Not saying Barnes should be in trouble but I'm disappointed. They are worse today than they were two months ago and that's coaching. Barnes owns some of the blame for this abomination of a basketball season.
Last year and many years before he was a great coach, and now he somehow forgot how to coach basketball....seems legit.

Last year and many years before he was a great coach, and now he somehow forgot how to coach basketball....seems legit.

As I posted earlier, I believe Lanier was a big contributor to their success. They miss him. He was a good developer of talent and managed the minutes of the players. I saw him prompt CRB many times on what he saw on the court as well as calling TO's.

He has great size, huge hands, long arms and a good vertical.

Higher grade than Jennings too. So far the fastest WR is a 4.4, not super elite speed in this group.
not a slight on MC here but a lot of people are going to fall in love with Jennings during the 1-1 interviews and subsequent focused film analysis.

Not a doubt in my mind Jennings is drafted first. And I am a huge Calloway fan

not a slight on MC here but a lot of people are going to fall in love with Jennings during the 1-1 interviews and subsequent focused film analysis.

Not a doubt in my mind Jennings is drafted first. And I am a huge Calloway fan

Oh I agree. Jennings is bigger with better tape & his hand fighting is elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back