Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I don't touch the stuff myself. Results vary and I literally did nothing but eat, then nap.

But hiring subcontractors, was around folks that did all the time. Many worked harder following their mid day "safety meeting" as they called it.lol.

I was amazed how differently it worked for them.
had a buddy in college that was absolutely worthless when he was sober....but come about 4:20 in the afternoon, dude was a dynamo....out cutting grass, fixing stuff around the house....hell, one day, he built a bar in the garage....stoned out of his gord.

but, that's how it affected him....he almost needed it to get 'even'......otherwise, he was a lump.

@VolsnCards5 My wife was just diagnosed and is the same age as your friend, we are just outside the city as well. Really hoping this passes by and doesn't become a huge huge deal, feel like we have been through enough lately.

@titansvolsfaninga thank god for insurance, we are blessed to not have to come out of pocket for it yet, but not without jumping through an incredible numbers of hoops along the way. No idea how people manage, I know @chargervol has been through it, just doesn't make any sense to me the ways things like this work (or don't)

Oh man, that's awful. So sorry, iona.

@VolsnCards5 My wife was just diagnosed and is the same age as your friend, we are just outside the city as well. Really hoping this passes by and doesn't become a huge huge deal, feel like we have been through enough lately.

@titansvolsfaninga thank god for insurance, we are blessed to not have to come out of pocket for it yet, but not without jumping through an incredible numbers of hoops along the way. No idea how people manage, I know @chargervol has been through it, just doesn't make any sense to me the ways things like this work (or don't)

Tough hand to be dealt brother, sorry to hear this. :(

Yeah Insurance was good until she retired/disability and hit 65. I was in my 30s trying to figure out the ins and outs of medicare part A and part B and trying to figure out what the f*** a donut hole was. She still needed Inurance, and having MS is not easy to find insurance. Thankfully there are foundations that assist in copay cost. She was on Avonex....I say was because she stopped taking the injections some time ago because she was tired of taking the shot. She seems to be doing alright without them. Her symptoms have not flared up, although I think she had a mild case of MS.

Just tried the breakfast baconator, the frostycinno, and the honey butter chicken biscuit from Wendy’s at a VIP event for work. All are really good. Especially the baconator.
Had just picked my breakfast baconator combo up! Got my dog’s stitches taken out and was feeling wild and rebellious! 😏

Yeah Insurance was good until she retired/disability and hit 65. I was in my 30s trying to figure out the ins and outs of medicare part A and part B and trying to figure out what the f*** a donut hole was. She still needed Inurance, and having MS is not easy to find insurance. Thankfully there are foundations that assist in copay cost. She was on Avonex....I say was because she stopped taking the injections some time ago because she was tired of taking the shot. She seems to be doing alright without them. Her symptoms have not flared up, although I think she had a mild case of MS.

Yea talk about a crash course in learning about something we've never even thought of. Woke up last May and she had lost vision in one eye (optic neuritis) later that week she got the MS diagnosis and luckily most of her vision has eventually returned. Right now she has a mild case as well and is doing self injections of Copaxone. My insurance covered at 100%, but of course they switched providers this year and the new pharmacy has different classifications of the specialty drug. The company that makes it luckily covers the remainder of the copay now. Crazy stuff.

Our baseball team is still undefeated at 9-0 and our three best pitchers, from last year, have yet to make an appearance. That's an amazing stat. I know it's early and we still have to play well in the SEC, but I like this team. Here's a comment from our head coach, about Daniels, that says volumes about our staff.

“He’s (Zach) in a much better position to hit,” Vitello said of Daniels. “I don’t think he was a really good baseball player when he got here, he was just a really good athlete who aspired to be a really good baseball player."

“Now, he does a lot of things well. One of them is he is consistently in a good place to hit"

giphy.gif
You may want to read the last part again

Reactions: VOLSONLY
anyone feel like corona is a good chance for some population control? In reality it's only deadly to those over 60
Lot's of people thought the same thing about AIDS and young people. If enough people become infected, the world will throw the kitchen sink at it and find a cure.

Yea talk about a crash course in learning about something we've never even thought of. Woke up last May and she had lost vision in one eye (optic neuritis) later that week she got the MS diagnosis and luckily most of her vision has eventually returned. Right now she has a mild case as well and is doing self injections of Copaxone. My insurance covered at 100%, but of course they switched providers this year and the new pharmacy has different classifications of the specialty drug. The company that makes it luckily covers the remainder of the copay now. Crazy stuff.
I honestly hate health insurance. It is very complicated and seems like smoke and mirrors.

Anyone looking at the death of a group of people to any disease as a "good chance for population control" probably needs to re-evaluate.

There are multiple issues there and not all of them are moral issues.
Preach. If a person's views on population management have anything in common with Hitler, they've got some issues.

Reactions: barrylee
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back