Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how Cochran to UGA is anything but good for us and bad for both UGA and Bama.

Oh, he might be a good recruiter? Good because UGA has been struggling there...

We hire a proven, experienced DL coach who played the game at a high level and coached for multiple brilliant defensive minds, and people are unimpressed.

Yet, Kirby Dumb hires a career S&C coach - a guy that one of the top HCs of all time never felt was worth an on-field job - as Special Teams Coordinator, and this is going to cause some sort of trouble for us?

Nah man. We good. Kirby Dumb.

Apparently Kirby Smart has a better football mind than Nick Saban. Cochran was at Bama over 10 years, and Saban didn't feel compelled to offer him an on field coaching role. But according to the resident UGA Vol fans, this hire is a game changer for UGA.
Probably bringing the steroids and deer antler

Just to let you all know, my mom finally lost her fight with Alzheimer's tonight. I appreciate all of your prayers, thoughts, and kind words. She's at peace now.

I would like to ask for three things:

1. Give your loves ones an extra hug tonight, especially your parents if you can.

2. Keep my family in your prayers, especially my dad.

3. If you have an Xtra dollar or two, give it to the Alzheimer's association or another Alzheimer's organization for old InVOL. This is truly a wicked disease that needs a cure
I wish I could hug you.

I don't see how Cochran to UGA is anything but good for us and bad for both UGA and Bama.

We hire a proven, experienced DL coach who played the game at a high level and coached for multiple brilliant defensive minds, and people are unimpressed.

Yet, Kirby Dumb hires a career S&C coach - a guy that one of the top HCs of all time never felt was worth an on-field job - as Special Teams Coordinator, and this is going to cause some sort of trouble for us?

Co-sign.

Reactions: Smokeytom
Not had Cabo Fresh. I love Moe's, part of what makes them so good for me is their Queso & their in-house hot sauce. They have a wider variety of toppings too, the biggest weakness of Chipotle (that and price). Chipotle has amazing guacamole, but it's outrageous what they charge.

Really Moe's is my favorite BUT there's only one anywhere near by and it's in Turkey Creek, thus Dos Bros which I can access far easier got the bump.

Prefer Moe’s too for the same reasons you share (aside from queso - have had to cut that out). Wife prefers Chipotle - she loves guac. I go Moe’s when it’s just me or just me and the kids. Go to Chipotle if the wife is with us.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoCo_Vol

yep kinda wondering this myself
Wasn’t good enough for saban but all of a sudden he’s a fantastic position hire for Kirby
Haha what a joke

Reactions: Smokeytom
MLS is garbage for the most part. But it is getting better. But the quality is way different. I only watched it a little bit until Atlanta got a team. Now I’m all in. The games are a lot of fun. I would recommend going to one to anyone who wants to try an MLS game. They are way more fun than the falcons or hawks.

No offense but this post reads very bipolar.

And catching up late here - but congrats Bass on the house. My wife and I went under contract on a house this week too. Must be something in the air in the Atlanta area. Home ownership is great. Sure you have maintenance costs, but you also get to make that house your own. Enjoy man. Hope you and your family make some great memories there.

And catching up late here - but congrats Bass on the house. My wife and I went under contract on a house this week too. Must be something in the air in the Atlanta area. Home ownership is great. Sure you have maintenance costs, but you also get to make that house your own. Enjoy man. Hope you and your family make some great memories there.
Thanks bud! You too. Wonder if we're neighbors and don't know it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back