Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you all know, my mom finally lost her fight with Alzheimer's tonight. I appreciate all of your prayers, thoughts, and kind words. She's at peace now.

I would like to ask for three things:

1. Give your loves ones an extra hug tonight, especially your parents if you can.

2. Keep my family in your prayers, especially my dad.

3. If you have an Xtra dollar or two, give it to the Alzheimer's association or another Alzheimer's organization for old InVOL. This is truly a wicked disease that needs a cure

Truly at a loss for words for you and your family, only can give prayers, as I’ve posted before, dad has early onset, and after his major heart attack in December, he hasn’t been the same dad I remember and it’s heartbreaking. 🙏

Just to let you all know, my mom finally lost her fight with Alzheimer's tonight. I appreciate all of your prayers, thoughts, and kind words. She's at peace now.

1. Give your loves ones an extra hug tonight, especially your parents if you can.

3. If you have an Xtra dollar or two, give it to the Alzheimer's association or another Alzheimer's organization for old InVOL. This is truly a wicked disease that needs a cure

I wanted to say more but felt almost guilty. But reading your post again and seeing what @butchna posted, I realized you would understand.

Lost my grandmother and her parents the same way, all were very similar to your mother in progression. With the hereditary links, I knew my mom would be the same. But somehow, there's been almost no change.

I'm saying this because I want others to never forget, there is some progress being made, just not enough. But we have to keep the pressure on, there's so many more moms and dads out there each day entering this battle. We can't let them down.

I'm truly sorry Invol, to you and all the others here that have felt what this terrible disease does. Not only yo the individual but to everyone that loves them.
I wish more than anything progress had been there in time for you all.

My heart hurts for you, bud. Big hug! 🙏🏻❤️👆🏻

My deepest and most heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. I have no words. Just know my heart aches for you and yours at this most difficult time.

Will do! Thought about just starting out in Jackson and going from there and mapping out our own trip. Spent 2 weeks there with my dad and brother elk hunting the year before he passed away. Haven’t been back since. I think th me first thing I’ll do is grab a bison steak at the million dollar cowboy bar when I make it back!
Flat creek Ranch is at the foot of Sleeping Indian(or Sheep) mountain on a lake..it is extremely beautiful and provides pretty much everything you said you were looking for.

Reactions: Z06VolinWV

Prayers for you and your family (especially your Dad). Lost my Dad and Mom over 27 years ago and still miss them. Remember her love for you and I am sure she was proud of the man you are.

It wasn't as great as you think, I lived above a garage with a slanted roof, no shower and the tourists absolutely overrun the place in the summer.
OMG...you would beech about living in heaven...🤦‍♂️ Some things are worth suffering a little discomfort for. We were there in June 201, and GTNP and Jackson were bulging at the seams, and yet we hiked from Jenny all the way to Leigh early one morning and only passed two people the whole way. I get it, but I don't at the same time.

Bozeman, BILLINGS. I know you may not care for it but...the oasis of academia.
Soory..I don't understand what you were getting at in thos post. I would take living in Billings just because of it's relative proximity to so much beauty, but for just setting and vibe I would def choose Boze, Kalispell or even Livingston...along with some other small towns in the region.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

I’m so sorry, brother.

Praying for you and your family and that God gives your family peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back