Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look up Flat Creek ranch in Jackson Hole and see if that is kind of what you are looking for.
Will do! Thought about just starting out in Jackson and going from there and mapping out our own trip. Spent 2 weeks there with my dad and brother elk hunting the year before he passed away. Haven’t been back since. I think th me first thing I’ll do is grab a bison steak at the million dollar cowboy bar when I make it back!

Just to let you all know, my mom finally lost her fight with Alzheimer's tonight. I appreciate all of your prayers, thoughts, and kind words. She's at peace now.

I would like to ask for three things:

1. Give your loves ones an extra hug tonight, especially your parents if you can.

2. Keep my family in your prayers, especially my dad.

3. If you have an Xtra dollar or two, give it to the Alzheimer's association or another Alzheimer's organization for old InVOL. This is truly a wicked disease that needs a cure

Just to let you all know, my mom finally lost her fight with Alzheimer's tonight. I appreciate all of your prayers, thoughts, and kind words. She's at peace now.

1. Give your loves ones an extra hug tonight, especially your parents if you can.

3. If you have an Xtra dollar or two, give it to the Alzheimer's association or another Alzheimer's organization for old InVOL. This is truly a wicked disease that needs a cure
Sorry bud. I know your pain. I lost my mother 4 years ago. The best advice I can give is remember the smiles and the good times. Prayers for you and your family bud

Sorry InVOL been there. It’s tough. Praying for you and your dad

Prayers.... may God lay his hands on you and your family during these tough times.

So sorry invol and I truly feel your loss. You and I have been walked this same path for a long time. I loss my dad 5 months ago to the same disease. Be praying for you and your dad.

darn it man, so sorry to hear it. lost mine august first year and a half ago to lung cancer, i've always been very positive and outgoing but i went into a deep depression for about a year, didn't think that was possible, that its "all in the mind"

well I have a different outlook now, but that year in a rut where i was thinking "what's the point of it all?" changed my life. Will say a prayer for Invol's momma tonight. Just wanna say I'm proud of the man that you are.

Sorry buddy.

Prayers man. So sorry to hear this.

So sorry for your loss, InVol. Prayers and I’ll look up an Alzheimer’s research cause.

I hate this disease. It isn’t fair. You have been in my thoughts and prayers for awhile. Love on your dad for us. Let him know we are thinking about him. I’m sorry my friend.

Prayers brother. No more pain for her.

Thanks, my friend.

The last time I saw him alive I was leaving the Lantern facility where he was staying. I was waiting for them to let us out I was looking at my dad looking at me not wanting me to leave. I raised my hand and wave at him and to my amazement he raise his and wave by to me. I sat in my car and wept. Four days later on a Sunday morning I got the call that he passed on. Invol is so right do not take your parents for grant. Hug them and tell them you love them.

Sorry to hear that man. Stay up

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back