Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should look into this great service I saw on tv at 1 am last night. It is a service that helps people pay for appliance issues. For the low cost of just $120/month, they will send out a repairman to fix or replace any appliances, once you meet the $1,000 annual deductible, and pay the in-person consultation fee of just $19.99 (the servicemen only accept wampum).
Hahaha thats a good deal right

Reactions: Devo182
Really really happy with the effort.

They finally evened out the calls...

Most impressed that they did majority of that offensively with fulky on the bench and got to rest vescovi.

Gaines was solid. And pons doing pons things...

Jordan Bowden .... Finally. Need that to continue in the second half.

Biggest gripe... Freaking turnovers! Jeez.

GBO

Absolutely, me either. I rely heavily on the internet. You tube is great. Where I struggle is with the electronic boards and such. Also got up this morning and my water dispenser is not working on my refrigerator 😕. It’s like Morton’s salts around here when it rains it pours
Replacing a board isn't too bad but always take a pic before removing the old board so you know where the connections go.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Anyone notice how tennessee is playing better without Faulky in the lineup👀👀 Rick Barnes has been running the offense through a big man that isn’t a grant or admiral style player in retrospect this team is small and has turned into a shooting team...with them in rhythm they are moving the ball better and hitting shots.👀🤷🏽‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back