Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you got one good last lay

Sheā€™s going to have a bunch of navy fly boy pilots on long trips staying in hotels with her who will be hitting on her. She will be lonely. Well, good luck.

Yikes.

Cat like: " damn bro, I don't know what I've ever done to make you guys wanna troll me like that".šŸ˜…

ā€œBelieve all survivorsā€ had a beginning.

Wonder if they'd ever consider
"LISTEN to all _____ . Then, proceed based on leads, facts and evidence".
Meh, that's not catchy at all.

T'is crazy every single decade, we repeat the exact same actions but with a new topic.

And it's always "but this is different"

Reactions: butchna
Wonder if they'd ever consider
"LISTEN to all _____ . Then, proceed based on leads, facts and evidence".
Meh, that's not catchy at all.

T'is crazy every single decade, we repeat the exact same actions but with a new topic.

And it's always "but this is different"
To Kill A Mockingbird would have a different theme.

Off topic but idc... after a week long trip taking my gf from Jacksonville to New Orleans, then to stay with her family in Dallas, I'm leaving to go home. She starts flight attendant training for the next 6 weeks here and will then after will be stationed here in Dallas. I've never connected with someone like I have with her. Long distance is going to be tough and now I'm (even more) sad

Time for an accounting of what's important to you.

Because I make 60% of my former income, will be paying medical bills forever, my diet is stupid expensive and my favorite, the meds.

The wonderful "war on opioids" has guaranteed that pharmacies won't even accept discount drug plans anymore. And if you haven't seen the news, since I take them, I'm an addict incapable of, well, anything.

I'm probably already dead if you watch news and talk shows.
If you donā€™t mind me asking what kind of health issues are you dealing with? From your posts I could tell something was going on just couldnā€™t put the puzzle together and if you do mind just say ainā€™t none of your dang business šŸ˜‚

If you donā€™t mind me asking what kind of health issues are you dealing with? From your posts I could tell something was going on just couldnā€™t put the puzzle together and if you do mind just say ainā€™t none of your dang business šŸ˜‚

Ain't none of your dang... questions bothering me at all.

But everyone else has read about it too much, hang on and I'll just link an older post for ya.

He's only got half a brain. And the other half is broken. šŸ˜‡šŸ¤­šŸ¤

Yep.
Started with Wal-Mart and then the rest felt pressured not to look like "the bad guy". Media and politicians are using it like satanism in the 80's.

And people don't care... until they need it. Don't get me wrong, if someone has an addictive personality or combines them with other drugs /alcohol, it's real.

But recorded deaths related to using them as prescribed and no other drug/drink are basically non existent.

1 bottle bourbon + 12 lines of coke + 1 pain pill anytime that day = "an opioid related death" from our hot topic media. Check for yourself, it's insane.
My cousin is treated like the world's biggest junkie even though she has chronic pancreatitis that sends her to the ER often and has had the whipple surgery. If she can take the pain meds at the beginning of an attack it can sometimes stop it, but she can't keep enough on hand in a months time to keep from frequent ER trips and hospitalizations. She has had to have all her teeth pulled at 48 because of throwing up so much. Then because of the dentist giving her a prescription for pain meds on top her her regular doctor and ER doctors at Manchester and Vanderbilt, she was put on a list that resulted in her doctor having to write a letter explaining about the teeth and ER doctors before she could get anymore meds. Meanwhile, all the junkies have as many as they want.

Heā€™s a slave to the demon rum. And black tar heroin has a lien on his house.

I know I donā€™t post on here often, but tomorrow I have my boards test for Occuapational Therapy, and Iā€™m wigging out a little, so if you could send prayers or positive vibes my way, I sure would appreciate it.
PT here. You got this, youā€™ve already put in the hard work. Knock that thing out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back