Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Devo182
Forget ages sometimes but this is fascinating and insane.

Some random teens would slaughter animals and draw symbols in the 80's. Politicians and the media pounced..had the country seeing cults like they saw communists in the 50's. (Everywhere).

Daycare owners, new at the time, became the biggest victims. People decided they were there to steal the children for sacrifice. Law enforcement harrassed and jailed hundreds on what turned out to be a completely fabricated crisis.
A few spent close to 20 years in prison before being completely exonerated. Were never guilty of anything.

Yep.
Started with Wal-Mart and then the rest felt pressured not to look like "the bad guy". Media and politicians are using it like satanism in the 80's.

And people don't care... until they need it. Don't get me wrong, if someone has an addictive personality or combines them with other drugs /alcohol, it's real.

But recorded deaths related to using them as prescribed and no other drug/drink are basically non existent.

1 bottle bourbon + 12 lines of coke + 1 pain pill anytime that day = "an opioid related death" from our hot topic media. Check for yourself, it's insane.
It’s sad the people with chronic pain can’t get the meds that could help them. They have to jump through hoops just to get some ease. Had a Dr. tell a relative to pick which pain to they wanted treatment for because Dr. couldn’t write both scripts.

Link not working. Much like butch.

giphy.gif

It’s sad the people with chronic pain can’t get the meds that could help them. They have to jump through hoops just to get some ease. Had a Dr. tell a relative to pick which pain to they wanted treatment for because Dr. couldn’t write both scripts.

It's unfortunate because they're ignoring the real issue, addiction in this country.

There's nothing evil about pain relievers, they've just been the in thing recently. They'll fight this till it's gone and then we'll move to the next whatever.
Just like we've done for decades. Coke, crack, heroin, meth..and so on. Battle each one but never the real cause.

And if real people in pain get steamrolled in the process, oh well.

@Devo182
Forget ages sometimes but this is fascinating and insane.

Some random teens would slaughter animals and draw symbols in the 80's. Politicians and the media pounced..had the country seeing cults like they saw communists in the 50's. (Everywhere).

Daycare owners, new at the time, became the biggest victims. People decided they were there to steal the children for sacrifice. Law enforcement harrassed and jailed hundreds on what turned out to be a completely fabricated crisis.
A few spent close to 20 years in prison before being completely exonerated. Were never guilty of anything.
“Believe all survivors” had a beginning.

Yep.
Started with Wal-Mart and then the rest felt pressured not to look like "the bad guy". Media and politicians are using it like satanism in the 80's.

And people don't care... until they need it. Don't get me wrong, if someone has an addictive personality or combines them with other drugs /alcohol, it's real.

But recorded deaths related to using them as prescribed and no other drug/drink are basically non existent.

1 bottle bourbon + 12 lines of coke + 1 pain pill anytime that day = "an opioid related death" from our hot topic media. Check for yourself, it's insane.

Pain management is not done well in the US at all. Allowing unqualified random people to run pill mill pain clinics for years, dirty doctors having too little oversight for years, drug companies and their reps pushing opioids and incentivising over prescribing and government officials being in drug companies pockets.

Then all of a sudden it flips and the DEA starts coming down hard but going mostly after CVS, Walgreens, etc for filling the scripts has lead to pharmacies lashing out and some refusing to fill. Now you have a-hole pharmacists thinking everyone on pain meds are drug seekers and acting like they know more than the legit doctors.

It's a freaking mess. Try questioning a pharmacist and a lot(not all) immediately get hostile and refuse to serve patients.

Guys and Gals,

My wife’s mother was in a car accident recently where an individual ran a stoplight and totaled her car sending her to the emergency room. The individual who hit her was arrested for having multiple outstanding warrants and he did not have insurance. Luckily she only ended up having a broken pinky/hand which will require surgery, chemical burns from the airbag, and a ton of bruises all over her body. My brother in law bought her the car and he is the one who started the gofundme. I told him I would put it on her and he appreciated that.

I usually don’t ask for any help but seeing my mother in law in this state and my wife break down thinking what would she have ever of done if she lost her mom was definitely rough. So, with that said I understand if nothing is given but even a few dollars is appreciated. Thanks guys!

Support for Nilda ❤ Car Fund organized by Phillip Rosales

Last edited:
Season 2 of narcos Mexico has started off awesome but I had to go back and read the Wikipedia on season one to remember what the hell all happened!
That prison pissdown between Felix and his former compadres in crime who he stabbed in the back was excellence!

Season 2 of narcos Mexico has started off awesome but I had to go back and read the Wikipedia on season one to remember what the hell all happened!
All I remember is a crew member was literally murdered over there while shooting season 1. That film crew must be getting paid really well...or they took filming elsewhere.

Honestly, the "authenticity" isn't worth it. Tell me it is Juarez, tell me it is CA or AZ, I wouldn't know the difference.

Reactions: bignewt
All I remember is a crew member was literally murdered over there while shooting season 1. That film crew must be getting paid really well...or they took filming elsewhere.

Honestly, the "authenticity" isn't worth it. Tell me it is Juarez, tell me it is CA or AZ, I wouldn't know the difference.
Since I’ve visited Juarez many a time, I appreciated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back