Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue how it plays out. But understand what it would take to - not only unseat a senior, multi year starter but to also pass any backups still here.

Would be awesome because it would mean he's "the one". But that's a heck of a hill to climb. Odds are more against it than in favor. Should be fun to watch.

The downside - the few that truly hate JG are gonna turn on Pruitt and claim he's more loyal to JG than to winning😕
Saw a taste of that line of thinking last year and I don't buy it at all.

Some have an unnatural dislike for JG. I wonder how many were all aboard the JG train when he committed and thought he was gonna lead us to greatness. If I wasn't so lazy I would go back and find their posts and bump them, but I am, so I won't. @Bassmaster_Vol is good at that though.

Completely off topic this morning and probably will get moved to the off-topic thread but does anyone on this forum use blue light glasses while using a computer at work for long periods? Has it helped as far as eye strain and headaches like they say it does? Just want to see if there's anything to them?

My glasses have that feature and they do help.

Had to dig to even find that DT on the rankings... 3 star with .85 composite who committed late January and 2 weeks later decommits during dead period?

bye felicia

Reactions: Big Orange#1
DFW is a great airport. I think I only say this because of AMEX Centurion lounge though.
DFW airport is the size of Manhattan and if you drive in there, you better know where you're going. It's pretty easy to get to each terminal but getting to your gate is a whole different deal. Those fools will run you over in a heart beat ;);)

Reactions: Vols4us
Other than states I want to or have visited, which is interesting, JG and Bailey made it back into the convo.

If JG is the starter for the first game, I hope he is so successful that his final record as a starter at UT will be at least as many wins as the losses. If his reported record of the past as a starter of 10-15 is correct, they need to go 9-4. Anything more would be icing.

If that heads downhill quickly like last season or like he performed in his last game, bring on Bailey no matter what. JG can sub as needed, which is what he does best for 1-2 quarters per game played.

Of the states posted I would like to visit - Montana, SD, and Wyoming. Pass on Iowa - have family there. Spent a little time in Colorado - beautiful. My favorite out west is the Sierra Nevada mountains/Lake Tahoe area.

nice! thanks, I've got 20/15 in both eyes but I want to keep it that way and I have migraines some so looking to cut down on those

About 4 or 5 years ago, I started getting a twitch in my right eye. I was dealing with some very stressful situations at work and I thought that it was just that. However, when those situations came to a conclusion, the twitching continued. I had always had 20/20 vision (according to the Army) and had not bothered going to an Optometrist. However, I decided to go and they told me that my left eye was considerably worse than my right but that my right eye had been compensating to maintain my good vision. The strain of that was causing the twitch. They gave me glasses and the twitching stopped. It started back after I moved back to TN and I went to another doc. They asked me if I spent much time looking at computer screens. After I stopped laughing and got up off the floor, I told them that that is basically what I do 8-10 hours per day. They recommended getting the blue light feature in my next pair. I did and haven't had any headaches or twitching since.

Completely off topic this morning and probably will get moved to the off-topic thread but does anyone on this forum use blue light glasses while using a computer at work for long periods? Has it helped as far as eye strain and headaches like they say it does? Just want to see if there's anything to them?
I pay extra for my glasses to have lenses that reduce the strain and it has helped a lot. But I'm not sure about non prescription ones. I'd imagine they would work the same.

About 4 or 5 years ago, I started getting a twitch in my right eye. I was dealing with some very stressful situations at work and I thought that it was just that. However, when those situations came to a conclusion, the twitching continued. I had always had 20/20 vision (according to the Army) and had not bothered going to an Optometrist. However, I decided to go and they told me that my left eye was considerably worse than my right but that my right eye had been compensating to maintain my good vision. The strain of that was causing the twitch. They gave me glasses and the twitching stopped. It started back after I moved back to TN and I went to another doc. They asked me if I spent much time looking at computer screens. After I stopped laughing and got up off the floor, I told them that that is basically what I do 8-10 hours per day. They recommended getting the blue light feature in my next pair. I did and haven't had any headaches or twitching since.
Same with me but opposite eyes.

Reactions: BucVol98
Some have an unnatural dislike for JG. I wonder how many were all aboard the JG train when he committed and thought he was gonna lead us to greatness. If I wasn't so lazy I would go back and find their posts and bump them, but I am, so I won't. @Bassmaster_Vol is good at that though.

I can get frustrated at plays/performance, whatever.. but I have never disliked one single player that chose to play for us, showed any loyalty and actually tried.
Not even a tiny amount.

My wife bought a pair for me about two months ago and I can tell you they've made a big difference for me. My eyes aren't strained as much as they used to be and I haven't cut back on my computer time. I'm a firm believer in them. They're a little pricy but it's been worth it for me.

Reactions: Glitch and Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back