Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, haven't heard about that in decades..you having some kind of total recall moment?
Haha just googled pre Revolutionary territories. Almost went with Westsylvania instead, but he seemed more like a Vandalia guy. This is also a pretty funny map they found in one of InVol's old bunkers.

1582205081623.png

I don’t have a JG issue...that’s the other guy. JMHO that Bailey ends up the starter because he’s more talented and that it won’t be a monumental achievement when he does. Appreciate the extra sarcasm since we don’t generally disagree...we should enjoy this. 😎
I think Bailey is the starter later in the season but I don't believe he starts game one but this is just an opinion so don't @me..lol

To drive tpast the many miles of soybean, corn, corn, corn, and soybeans. An occasional hog farm as well. People are nice, fyi.

My mother in law’s family is originally from NW Iowa. Several summers ago, we drove up from Memphis for a week for a family reunion. We stayed in Iowa City the first night, and the 4.5 hour drive across the state the next day was unlike any other. I have never seen so much corn and soybeans. Also, if you need to exit, you have drive about 5 Miles to find something. We were very close to South Dakota but couldn’t find the time to get there.

I think Bailey is the starter later in the season but I don't believe he starts game one but this is just an opinion so don't @me..lol

No clue how it plays out. But understand what it would take to - not only unseat a senior, multi year starter but to also pass any backups still here.

Would be awesome because it would mean he's "the one". But that's a heck of a hill to climb. Odds are more against it than in favor. Should be fun to watch.

The downside - the few that truly hate JG are gonna turn on Pruitt and claim he's more loyal to JG than to winning😕
Saw a taste of that line of thinking last year and I don't buy it at all.

No clue how it plays out. But understand what it would take to - not only unseat a senior, multi year starter but to also pass any backups still here.

Would be awesome because it would mean he's "the one". But that's a heck of a hill to climb. Odds are more against it than in favor. Should be fun to watch.

The downside - the few that truly hate JG are gonna turn on Pruitt and claim he's more loyal to JG than to winning😕
Saw a taste of that line of thinking last year and I don't buy it at all.
That last part is so true and so silly. All of it's true but you know what I mean.

I bet TX fires Shaka and makes run at Beilen. That is what I would do. Great college coach.

On luke ford stuff, ncaa gets a lot of the hate but how much of a part did Kirby smart being a dick play into that decision? Typically if the previous school isn’t fighting the issue then ncaa approves

Completely off topic this morning and probably will get moved to the off-topic thread but does anyone on this forum use blue light glasses while using a computer at work for long periods? Has it helped as far as eye strain and headaches like they say it does? Just want to see if there's anything to them?

I bet TX fires Shaka and makes run at Beilen. That is what I would do. Great college coach.

On luke ford stuff, ncaa gets a lot of the hate but how much of a part did Kirby smart being a dick play into that decision? Typically if the previous school isn’t fighting the issue then ncaa approves
Then that’s on them for not seeing through pettiness.

Reactions: drvenner
Reactions: Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back