Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fans would go for it, of course. The powers that be would never allow it.
I don't buy it. Were talking another 5 years down the road in all likelihood. His firing was because of a dumb lie. He's shown remorse publicly multiple times. He definitely doesn't love The Plains like he loves Rocky Top. I think if he got another opportunity he'd come back in a heartbeat.

Reactions: johnsonbrewer
I don't buy it. Were talking another 5 years down the road in all likelihood. His firing was because of a dumb lie. He's shown remorse publicly multiple times. He definitely doesn't love The Plains like he loves Rocky Top. I think if he got another opportunity he'd come back in a heartbeat.
give me Forbes from ETSU, administration won't bring back Pearl because he caused them a lot of grief and bad PR for UT when it all went down

Sourdough is the greatest bread, and I will be at the Waffle House on Alcoa Hwy all afternoon to whip the ass of every single person who says different.
Sourdough for sandwiches. Focaccia and Ciabatta with olive oil if I'm getting bread at a resaurant (Bravo's is good).

Pretty sure just this season. I just think he missed some open guys probably just rushing his mechanics which made it seem worse because those could have been huge game changing plays. And those are the throws people remember more.
So true. People seem to have photogenic mammaries when it comes to remembering JG's worst throws and BM/JT's best ones. Despite that, JG was far and away the most productive. Not that it is saying a lot, but still...

Match maker, match maker, bring me a match. Find me a find. Catch me a catch.

When my oldest was a toddler, she talked about marrying me. I tried to explain that I was married to her mother, but she didn't seem to understand. Now that just embarrasses her, so I tell EVERYONE about it. Lol.
Wonder why Alabama kids never grow out of it?

I loved Pearl, but even after the fiasco here, he had an assistant indicted in federal court. Unfortunately, he is one step down from Will Wade. Not happening.

Got home from work today and my wife confessed she made me a cup of decaf by mistake this morning, no wonder I was dragging ass all day.
Did you slap her around and tell her she didn't want to know what would happen if she did it again? And then tell her to go make you a sandwich?

This graphic the baseball team is using... What is this orange blob detail in the middle?

b9f12a31-a00a-414a-9b2a-e54d56edb849-jpeg.262224

I’ve been staring this like it’s an inkblot test and can’t see it. 🧐

Don't overthink it. It's just a phallic shape with phallic symbols on it.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Match maker, match maker, bring me a match. Find me a find. Catch me a catch.

When my oldest was a toddler, she talked about marrying me. I tried to explain that I was married to her mother, but she didn't seem to understand. Now that just embarrasses her, so I tell EVERYONE about it. Lol.

Had to explain to my son and daughter a few years ago that since we don't live in Alabama or Kentucky that they wouldn't be marrying each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back