Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019-09-21-Tennessee-Guarantano-misses-Pope.gif

DangerousDiligentAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

True. These were some of the passes I remember.
tenor.gif

2019-09-21-Tennessee-Guarantano-misses-Pope.gif

DangerousDiligentAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

True. These were some of the passes I remember.
Yep. Those were awful and could've really changed the outcome of those games. It's understandable for those to stick out. But he had more on target throws than off. Just bad that the ones he missed always seemed to be so open. Maybe that'll improve this year.

Yep. Those were awful and could've really changed the outcome of those games. It's understandable for those to stick out. But he had more on target throws than off. Just bad that the ones he missed always seemed to be so open. Maybe that'll improve this year.
I've said it before, I'm sure I'll say it again. I want QB play to be greatly improved. I DO NOT care which QB brings the improvement. It just has to be better than 2019. Please, Lord...

You just cant miss those throws at this level. Ever.

I'm harsh on JG at times but that 1st one (against FL), there's blame to be shared. Obviously could have just thrown it straight to him, no doubt but not finishing the route with a sideways run wouldn't have hurt.

My wife yelled at me twice last night. 1 to show me that they went to Knoxville on The Bachelor, and 2 to show me Bruce Pearl on The Bachelor.

It is a sign.

When Barnes retires we’re throwing all the moneys at Bruce.
Sounds like we share a wife...

You guys chose wrong. My wife was yelling at me because KISS was on Americas Got Talent live last night lol.

My Wife > Yalls Wife.................lol

Reactions: VOLSONLY
You guys chose wrong. My wife was yelling at me because KISS was on Americas Got Talent live last night lol.

My Wife > Yalls Wife.................lol

Call me old fashion, but watching a show with a few dozen hot 20-30 year old women wearing skimpy outfits trying to impress one random dude isn't the worst thing to sit through with the wife.

Call me old fashion, but watching a show with a few dozen hot 20-30 year old women wearing skimpy outfits trying to impress one random dude isn't the worst thing to sit through with the wife.
The success rate of those bachelor/bachelorette shows is so terrible. I think less than 20% of the "winning" couples from those shows are still together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back