Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
ijulc4abjhh41.gif

Hey all. My father in law is going into Hospice Care tomorrow. He is a second father to me and he has had 88 good years. I've had the great pleasure to know him almost 23 years. Thoughts and Prayers for all who loved him are greatly appreciated.
Very sorry to hear this. Prayer sent.

Hey all. My father in law is going into Hospice Care tomorrow. He is a second father to me and he has had 88 good years. I've had the great pleasure to know him almost 23 years. Thoughts and Prayers for all who loved him are greatly appreciated.

😞, prayers for you and all that love and know him.

Prayers for a peaceful and easy passing. Prayers for the grief that will follow.

God bless all you folks. Prayers your way.

Sorry to hear this. We are going through something similar with my father in law. He was given 3-6 months a month and a half ago, diagnosed with inoperable liver cancer. Prayers for you guys!

No but my darling ex is in some legal troubles her self, albeit probably not much. On probation for shoplifting in one state and got picked up for shoplifting in another state. She goes to court tomorrow. If the second state finds out about the probation she might get more than a slap on the wrist. Second hard was more than $100 but less than 1500. So idk.

Unrelated but I worked today, came home and took the kids to ju jitsu, made dinner, and am helping with homework. They just talked to her on the phone and she said today she watched two movies and took a nap. She literally said “It was an exhausting day.” 😂😂. I swear I can’t make this ish up.

No but my darling ex is in some legal troubles her self, albeit probably not much. On probation for shoplifting in one state and got picked up for shoplifting in another state. She goes to court tomorrow. If the second state finds out about the probation she might get more than a slap on the wrist. Second hard was more than $100 but less than 1500. So idk.

Unrelated but I worked today, came home and took the kids to ju jitsu, made dinner, and am helping with homework. They just talked to her on the phone and she said today she watched two movies and took a nap. She literally said “It was an exhausting day.” 😂😂. I swear I can’t make this ish up.
There’s nothing no better than a good one and nothing no worse than a bad one😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back