Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bassmaster_Vol
06acf02cdada352fcf08c76b2d383b7f.jpg

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Subject change: Does anyone know where I can get the bread used to make steamed hoagies? We have a new neighborhood sandwich shop here in Niceville, Fl that is willing to try to make me one!

Dang man. Are you going to be able to stay in the ministry? I know sometimes churches can be hard on the pastor even when they shouldn't be. Don't discuss that last part among you guys cause he doesn't need to hear any of your opinions on that. I just know a few who have been mistreated who were pastors when this has happened to them.
We need many more pastors who are publicly acquainted with brokenness rather than applying cheap spiritual varnish to cover their wounds.

But I agree with your statement as what we commonly see

Dang man. Are you going to be able to stay in the ministry? I know sometimes churches can be hard on the pastor even when they shouldn't be. Don't discuss that last part among you guys cause he doesn't need to hear any of your opinions on that. I just know a few who have been mistreated who were pastors when this has happened to them.

I’m not a pastor. Haven’t been for about 12 years. I Still speak at churches and for companies so that shouldn’t change. Marriage is hard. We got married way too early and then the past 11 years, were VERY successful so it masked the problems. Now, it’s all been stripped away and we see what’s left. Being amazing parents is the most important thing to us now. It’ll affect my pride more than anything. But I’ll come out of it stronger. Guarantee. 👊🏼

Eason got hurt in game 1 or 2...

Lol word out of UGA was that they knew what they had in Fromm and Eason was on a short leash. It was going to happen regardless the injury just made it easier. If Fromm was in there purely because of injury Eason would have come right back to being starter when he was healthy later on. Didn’t happen.

It’s not too unfeasible that we will be in the same situation this year.

Lol word out of UGA was that they knew what they had in Fromm and season was on a short leash. It was going to happen regardless the injury just made it easier. If Fromm was in there purely because of injury Eason would have come right back to being starter when he was healthy later on. Didn’t happen.

It’s not too unfeasible that we will be in the same situation this year.
Revisionist history by.... Somebody.

All that's known is Eason got hurt... Enter Fromm. Rest is history.

Yes... Same could happen here. And we've already seen Pruitt pull a qb for poor play, so that's on the table too.

Ford vs Ferrari is out for the masses now. Was spectacular in the t he theaters and is equally good at home now. A must see for any red blooded Americans.
Ya know, I had really mixed feelings about seeing this movie. I streamed it for free, and loved it, but I wasn’t about to pay a red cent to see it, and here’s why. Simply, I can’t stand Matt Damon. Stereotypical Hollywood hypocrite that preaches save the earth, yet jet sets everywhere and makes a movie about race cars which is without a doubt one of the biggest wastes of fuel on earth?! If he was truly passionate about what he preaches, he would have declined the movie and stuck to his belief...BUT, he didn’t, and proved money is above all. Sorry, end rant.
Absolutely loved the movie tho, and always been a fan of Shelby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back