Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish there was an entertaining science thread. It's been tried but it turns into a weird nerd pizzing match with peeps saying incredibly boring stuff.

Just plagiarizing articles and using vocabulary they never otherwise would, except when trying their best to look smart.

Which ironically proves they're not intelligent enough to captivate an audience 🤷‍♂️
Theoretically, your conjecture here is indubitably unfounded. Aesthetically, inferior supposition derides the nature of irrefutable evidence to the contrary. Therefore, your posts heretofore have displayed cognitive merit, however, this missive is remonstrably inferior to the efficacy of your previous communication.

Also, moving to Winter Park, FL tomorrow from South Florida area. Does anybody know any Vol fan hroups or Alumni groups in the greater Orlando area that meets for Vol games, beers and food like in Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach?
I would be interested in that as well. I live in downtown Orlando area.

Hehe. We are somewhat unique.
Others separate and fight but it's almost always for resources to survive.
Times of plenty produces a relative peace. Not us tho, we're creative enough to find all new reasons.
Boom. But preferably not

It's actually pretty believable. The physical differences are simple adaptation due to reduced gravity, although I guess there could be some persistent epigenetic changes. Language evolved pretty radically among those most isolated, but that isn't hard to believe because we can observe it in real time (yes, I'm a Boomer). The Belters are effectively a slave class (but proudly so) who are dominated by Earth and Mars over water and other resources. It is a very entertaining and thought provoking series specifically because it isn't hard to see it as a possible future reality. I am a big science fiction fan, but found this to be a whole different class.

Theoretically, your conjecture here is indubitably unfounded. Aesthetically, inferior supposition derides the nature of irrefutable evidence to the contrary. Therefore, your posts heretofore have displayed cognitive merit, however, this missive is remonstrably inferior to the efficacy of your previous communication.
Idiocracy-14.jpg

tenor.gif

You can do.....

giphy.gif

well, maybe not....

Lol I’ve never understood why people just stop running up those. Like bro run until you can’t run anymore leap and then reach out..... don’t run and just leap before you get to the peak......

Wow, you real smart, huh? Really ego testicle.

tenor.gif

Not only have our signals not traveled far by even galactic standards, they have to deal with the inverse square law. In other words, as the signal radiates out, it weakens relative to the amount of space it's now "occupying." We've sent out tight beam transmissions, but even those have to deal with the same thing over the huge distances it will traverse.

Space is big.

And even if there are other civilizations, we have to coexist temporally to communicate. So, not only do we have the distance factor, we have to think about how long a communication-capable civilization will survive.

Time is short.
OMK7LRBedcnhm.gif

NearAntiqueArcherfish-size_restricted.gif

Wish there was an entertaining science thread. It's been tried but it turns into a weird nerd pizzing match with peeps saying incredibly boring stuff.

Just plagiarizing articles and using vocabulary they never otherwise would, except when trying their best to look smart.

Which ironically proves they're not intelligent enough to captivate an audience 🤷‍♂️

You don't have to be intelligent to captivate an audience. Case and point @Orange defense

P.S.A.

A lof of car manufacturers are now using a soy based insulation on their wiring opposed to the traditional petroleum based. I had a mouse move in the garage and it chewed the wiring harness going to the knock sensor resulting in about $350 worth of repairs (2014 Tundra). Had he chewed the wiring on the sensor itself the total would've been closer to $700.

I keep a trap in the garage at all times now. I figured a little bit of peanut butter is way cheaper than another trip to Toyota. Just something to keep in mind.

Does Your Car Have Wiring That Rodents Think Is Tasty? | News | Car and Driver

9. TENNESSEE WON'T IMPROVE ITS RECORD FROM 2019
I am going against the grain here quite a bit. Every media pundit seems to love Tennessee. And they might be right. But the 2020 schedule might be a bit less kind. The Volunteers head to Oklahoma in September, and one of its home games is against Alabama. Eight wins (including the bowl) in 2019 was impressive, but will be tough to top.

From "14 Bold Predictions for the 2020 college football season" by Bud Elliott. Discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back