Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do. Give it a few episodes though. Its low on exposition.
yeah, i have started it, stopped it, gone back....

it's good. but there's not a lot keeping me coming back. i've heard the later seasons get better. probably a summer deal for me when sports is dead.

Speaking of all this, just found a show called The Expanse. Apparently been around for a while. But I love how scientifically accurate they try to be from a theoretical physics standpoint. Way different than any other science fiction you see. Only 2 episodes in but love it so far.

Realistic?
The idea that if you took humans and separated them into different locations, that they identify themselves as different groups and end up fighting their own species?

Silliness.

My daughter mentioned that change as well and she is happy with it. It will definitely help some games from running so long.
The one thing that it's gonna do is eliminate the left handed reliever. The guys who came in just to pitch to one batter and get one out. You won't see those guys anymore. The lefties will have to develop and be able to pitch more than one inning.

Reactions: StoVol
Speaking of all this, just found a show called The Expanse. Apparently been around for a while. But I love how scientifically accurate they try to be from a theoretical physics standpoint. Way different than any other science fiction you see. Only 2 episodes in but love it so far.

I just got caught up with all 4 seasons on Prime Video. It’s a great show.

Gonna be a lot of guys faking injuries like defenses trying to slow down tempo offenses in football.
No, MLB built an injury clause into the new rules to prevent this stuff. I believe a pitcher has to go on the 15 day disabled list once an injury is claimed. They were thinking ahead.

Hehe. We are somewhat unique.
Others separate and fight but it's almost always for resources to survive.
Times of plenty produces a relative peace. Not us tho, we're creative enough to find all new reasons.
Boom. But preferably not
True, but to be fair though, on the show it's all about resources as well.

My family dvr's it and watches it on Wednesdays. I catch a few minutes of it when I get home from my church group. It is a pretty good show.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back