Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's loud enough for you to hear the stratching you're dealing with something larger than a mouse in my experience. Depending on where you are, it could be a rat or a squirrel. You usually cannot hear mice because of their size and very tiny nails/teeth.
Then we can conclude that it's a full grown bear. You're on your own @engineerVOL

Volnation life:

Multiple posts: so sorry

Multiple pages: Here’s my dog photos

Multiple posts: Krystal memories

Inevitable posts: You treat your dog like what??!!!

Rinse and repeat until spring football reports, then XV-NULLA.

I get folks that honestly can't check in regularly, that's why I don't mind answering questions.

But you know that if we only stayed on topic and only posted when there was actually news, this place would be a ghost town.

I come here for the lulz. The occasional football talk is just a bonus.

Crazy mouse story. When I first moved back to FL I was renting a double wide that had been vacant a while. My master bedroom had a bathroom/walk-in closet combo. The bathtub/shower backed up to the closet wall and the plumbing access was in that wall.

I kept hearing what sounded like a mouse in that wall so I took off the wall panel to take a look. I couldn't see much because of the small space and the tub only being about 6 inches off the floor but I did notice some old rat poison traps.

I started poking around under there with a broom handle and felt something so I knocked it/dragged it to where I could see. Thought it was a big dead rat at first but as it got closer I saw it was a bag like you would store an air mattress in.

I pulled it out and it was nasty and damp but when I opened it I pulled out a bag of old dried up pot, a couple bags of capsules with clear powder in them and then 2 HUGE baggies....one was this crystalized honeycomb looking stuff but the other was a couple pounds(kilos) of yellow goopy cocaine paste.

I later found out that the former owner was a drug dealer that went to prison for murder a few years prior and had stashed a bunch of stuff there.

I know, TLDR but one of the craziest things I've ever had happen.
Who did you sell it to?

I agree let’s hear more about @InVOLuntary and the doctor that scoped his poop chute.

His name is Larry and he operates a mobile "colonoscopy lab" out of his 1990 Ford conversion van. He also runs a very disturbing website where he does "things" to dudes in the back of his 1990 Ford conversion van.

I'll leave that mostly unsaid but let's just say it was removed from my house immediately. I'm not proud of who I used to be and some of the people I knew at the time but it also freaked me out to have it anywhere near my home.

I may or may not have received a sizeable donation at a later date that started me on my way to turning my life around, though I do feel guilty years later for not just calling the cops.
Ohhhh. Please ignore my post above. Seriously glad you turned it around.

Reactions: gainesvol82
I come here for the lulz. The occasional football talk is just a bonus.
source.gif

I had 3 mice in my garage last year. Neighbors constantly have animals outside, so they set up shop in my garage and feasted on some old bird seed.

Don’t tell PETA, but if you know their entrance points or travel routes, use those sticky traps. Not those POS paper ones that exterminators use. Get those plastic glue traps. Think the brand is Tomcat? Sticky as heck, and they can’t chew through them to get loose. Pretty cheap at Rural King or Wal Mart.

Mouse problem was fixed in a couple days.
Several years ago, I caught 8 mice in one night on glue pads. We lived near a soy bean field and they had just cut the beans and the mice invaded our home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back