Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to AV and all other accounts, we upgraded everywhere recruiting wise....

And we were already pulling in top 10 classes coming off of 5-7 and 8-5 seasons (with the terrible front end)...

Now we've got better recruiters and will have better on-field results...

giphy.gif

Could a savvy phone person answer this question:

Ex wife sent the kids a phone in the mail. An old(ish) IPhone that used to be used by her.

I’ve come to discover that my ex wife has full access to this phone, can see all text conversations, see downloaded apps (and delete them), and as unbelievable as this sounds - she can, from 7 hours away, send text messages from my kids phone.

I never would’ve thought that possible. But here’s how I know - my kids went technology free at 8pm and left the phone with me. At 844, a text was sent from my kids phone to a family member who my ex can’t reach directly on account of being blocked by them. And she used a nickname for that person that only she used so it had to have been her.

My question is - how is this possible? And can it be prevented by changing a setting on the phone itself? Service provider is Verizon if that matters. And her boyfriend works for Verizon, not coincidentally.

According to AV and all other accounts, we upgraded everywhere recruiting wise....

And we were already pulling in top 10 classes coming off of 5-7 and 8-5 seasons (with the terrible front end)...

Now we've got better recruiters and will have better on-field results...

giphy.gif

Imo it’s about taking the next step. Need elite DL and pass rushers and rocker/Rumph struggling to reel in the obvious day 1 big fish guys. First and foremost this team needed teachers to install fundamentals and foundation. Now they need more dogs willing to swim with the sharks on the trail. Pruitt trying to do that.

Ex wife sent the kids a phone in the mail. An old(ish) IPhone that used to be used by her.

I’ve come to discover that my ex wife has full access to this phone, can see all text conversations, see downloaded apps (and delete them), and as unbelievable as this sounds - she can, from 7 hours away, send text messages from my kids phone.

I never would’ve thought that possible. But here’s how I know - my kids went technology free at 8pm and left the phone with me. At 844, a text was sent from my kids phone to a family member who my ex can’t reach directly on account of being blocked by them. And she used a nickname for that person that only she used so it had to have been her.

My question is - how is this possible? And can it be prevented by changing a setting on the phone itself? Service provider is Verizon if that matters. And her boyfriend works for Verizon, not coincidentally.
you have one option

D2D1F4A8-8BAB-431D-9D83-6ECE26E26F30.gif

Is the phone under her plan?

Reactions: EdEcEko77
@HoleInTheRoof

Apple products registered to an Apple Id can see a mirror image. For example my iPad shows text messages and notes and mail, etc. I can send a text from the iPad. I do not know how she is doing that but clear the phones settings ASAP.

Maybe go in and log her Apple ID out.

Settings > Apple ID > Tap her device name and click “Remove from Account”

Go to settings>then messages. You should see a list of what phone numbers can send/receive iMessages.

She's using the Verizon family app, and it's probably also linked to her apple account.

@HoleInTheRoof

Apple products registered to an Apple Id can see a mirror image. For example my iPad shows text messages and notes and mail, etc. I can send a text from the iPad. I do not know how she is doing that but clear the phones settings ASAP.

Maybe go in and log her Apple ID out.

Settings > Apple ID > Tap her device name and click “Remove from Account”

+1

AF23A610-FD19-47F7-8B1F-F831970D652B.gif

Go to Settings>General>Reset and select Erase All Content and Settings. That will completely reset the phone (delete all downloaded non-Apple apps and any data etc.) Your child would then use their own Apple ID to login/setup the phone and sever all ties to your ex wife's access to the phone.

First things first. Factory reset the phone. Second, she might have some type of software installed on it. Hence the factory reset. Also, change the Apple ID on the phone. As long as she has the Apple ID for the phone she can do whatever with it. If you change it to a different Apple ID she will have no control of the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back