Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily some of us specialize in psychoanalysis of arrogant and condescending fans to insure balance and fairness.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I'd be willing to bet someone that's been at UGA, FSU, or BAMA at some point. Hell, maybe even Hoover HS. Hughes, who is really is great at his job, is close with Muschamp.

Well, I think we're taking a more aggressive approach to recruiting regardless so if someone at ole Hoover High can get it done we'll bring them in.

What's the job description for Director of Player Personnel?
Anyone know? For some reason I was thinking they helped in scouting talent. If that's the case, I could see Kevin Simon moving into the position. I mean, he was a talent scout in the NFL.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
It is crazy that all defensive assistants are new this year. That’s pretty wild.
they are all "new" by job title but they have all worked in the same defensive scheme with each other before. Not concerned about it. Position coaches will change every year. Keeping O and DC is the only thing that matters.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
LOL. Nailed it. It really isn't that hard to understand. But nah... gotta say that anyone that expresses an opinion or asks a question is "a pansy", "complaining", "whining", "doesn't trust Pruitt", etc. etc. Ridiculous.
It was a pansy opinion..and you are whining that Pruitt didn't hire the guys you think he should...because you don't trust him...and that is a ridiculous thing to do at this point.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back