Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re unsure about the replacement hires because you’re not qualified to have an educated opinion on them. None of us are. Pruitt hired them the same day the other guys left, that tells me these weren’t some spur of the moment hires. He’s been planning this awhile and I highly doubt he’s unsure of his hires.

Whoa now, that is absolutely true but we don't want to hear it. Imagine how many others things are treated the exact same way in our society. If forming hardline opinions and getting into arguments over topics that we don't know enough about to form legit opinions about was taken away from us, what would we have left?!?!

tenor.gif

You guys need to stop posting negative gifs about Bass.

Sure, go thru and unlike all of his posts..
Even agree not to give him a single vote next year. But the negative gifs are just madness.

I got you @Bassmaster_Vol

Brumbaugh stats (bold) vs Non-Brumbaugh. Would mostly ignore Colorado, since he was only there a year, but went ahead and threw it in there too.

Brumbaugh Stats.jpg

Brumbaugh stats (bold) vs Non-Brumbaugh. Would mostly ignore Colorado, since he was only there a year, but went ahead and threw it in there too.

View attachment 260624
Pretty sure at Maryland he coached in a 3-4 scheme that switched to 4-3 in 2019, and the opposite at Colorado.

Makes sense to see difference in DL production aside from the coaching.

Pretty sure at Maryland he coached in a 3-4 scheme that switched to 4-3 in 2019, and the opposite at Colorado.

Makes sense to see difference in DL production aside from the coaching.

You can't take all those numbers at face value either. Who were the players when he inherited the job? Did any players leave? A lot goes into that analysis.

You can't take all those numbers at face value either. Who were the players when he inherited the job? Did any players leave? A lot goes into that analysis.
yeah, i'd like to see what he can do with more than a year or two. pretty good run at UK. especially considering....uk.

hang on to him, let him develop and see if he contributes as a recruiter.

He was asked and said sure but went on to talk about them being great influences on the young men they were teaching.

He absolutely did not just come out and say what Jackass is implying there.

The question is really whether Pruitt actually said what he put in quotes. If not, it's absolutely wrong. You can't put it in quotes if Pruitt just answered a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back