Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m assume the wife was at work as you were putting this one together 😂

I can picture her coming home from work yelling to Bass " I'm home, did you get a lot done today?"

Bass (scrolls new gif collection)
"You wouldn't believe how much"

Edit: like this one better

Last edited:
Anyone else super lukewarm on Venus Jones? I’m just feeling he’s a 12 catch, average returner player that we didn’t need.

Ima sit back and listen. Come at me @Ulysees E. McGill
As long as Fitz doesn’t make him play rubber tug of war...he should be fine.

Completely unrelated to anything but Peter Warricks son committed to FAU.

I remember PW being so good in college but knew his career was over before it began when he was drafted by the Bengals. Great players went there to die out of college.

Look at this ... Bengals had the first and fourth pick in the draft. Tanncolor meant they were pro bowlers. Piss color meant Hall of Famer

A29E2D58-D284-4A96-9125-305360B756DD.png

I remember Ki Jana Carter going first overall to Cincinnati. Everyone thought he was an absolute cant miss. Gonna join Emmitt and Barry as league rushing leaders every year. Nope.

Big Dan Wilkerson too. Can’t miss. Meh.

So many talented players just got wasted in Cincinnati. Like getting drafted by them was the death of any potential they had.

He entered the portal. I don’t think he’s landed anywhere. But according to VQ he was upset all season and someone the coaches continually had to talk off the ledge, so odds are they’re probably just gonna let him go uncontested.
Gotcha. Sometimes that happens. He’s going to be a good player - but he might have made a mistake by accepting our super late offer. Maybe just wasn’t where he wanted to be but he felt like he had to take the best offer.

woah. Did they say what is wrong with you? Just a bad flu?

Yes got hit by that stomach flu that has those real violent cramps. Anything I drank made the cramps worse so I ended up getting dehydrated which led to the passing out while standing up. Dead weight right smack into the hardwood floor.

Random thought...

I'm gonna start naming all my files at work "her" so when I exit them it says "Do you want to save her?" and I can click "don't save".
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back