Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I know everyone hates the Dawgs but to say they have the #1 recruiting class and haven’t done anything with it is a little pathetic on our part.

We used to be neck and neck with Georgia a couple of years ago. In the recent years they have separated themselves from us. They only lost 2 games last year..... so to say they aren’t a good team is bogus.

Sorry to tell you but not every team can win a National Championship. However, only losing 2 games isn’t “having nothing to show”...... we would have killed to of only had 2 losses last year. Lol

If this was a long version of "GA sucks" then I agree.

Look I know everyone hates the Dawgs but to say they have the #1 recruiting class and haven’t done anything with it is a little pathetic on our part.

We used to be neck and neck with Georgia a couple of years ago. In the recent years they have separated themselves from us. They only lost 2 games last year..... so to say they aren’t a good team is bogus.

Sorry to tell you but not every team can win a National Championship. However, only losing 2 games isn’t “having nothing to show”...... we would have killed to of only had 2 losses last year. Lol
The best chance they had to win was 2017....I am not sold on Monken or Luke to be upgrades on Chaney and Pittman. If Dell McGee were to leave, that would be icing on the cake.
This past year, they lost a lot. This will be a "rebuilding" year so to speak with a New OC and OL coach. if the rebuild is bad enough, will that affect recruiting? Will that cause KS to be on the hot seat?

Grant Williams puts on a clinic for boxing out and positioning his body. He’s one of the smallest guys on the court and yet every game I watch the Celtics he out rebounds guys much taller than him. He’s a smart basketball player.
Such a disciplined young man on and off the court. An inspiration for any age and I rarely look to sport celebrities as such.

If not wearing proper protective equipment, being hit with a ball thrown by Harrison Bailey will kill you. If it misses you, the gust of wind from the ball passing you will rip out your pancreas.

hopefully he knows how to handle that and adjust-- we don't need another JG throwing it 90mph to the RB 5yds away...

Reactions: Chuckie
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back