Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 2019 NFL draft there were eleven 3*, one 2* and three 0* drafted in the first round. If a class consisted of these exact fifteen players on the same team it would have been considered a failure on paper by the star gazers. In reality it would have been the greatest recruiting class in history. STARS DO NOT MATTER!

Interesting about the NFL draft. Take a look at the college football playoff teams.

Since we are talking general health, if you do just a few things, you can generally be pretty damn healthy. Don't smoke, keep a healthy weight, take medicines that your docs prescribe (mostly), and try to exercise semi-regularly.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Since we are talking general health, if you do just a few things, you can generally be pretty damn healthy. Don't smoke, keep a healthy weight, take medicines that your docs prescribe (mostly), and try to exercise semi-regularly.

Once I changed careers and started flipping houses, never had an excess pound again. Could eat anything, didn't matter. I always disliked soda, so I'm sure that was a headstart.

The best part tho, never had to make time for the gym and was still leaner with more strength. But definitely know what it's like to go without food😕
I hate listening to these go talk about wanting stuff and not being able to have it, that's a terrible feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back