Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saccharine is the only one that has those early concerning studies but seems to have since then been somewhat cleared.

Succralose is spotless in research and aspartame is fine if you are not literally consuming hundreds of millions of diet sodas over a lifetime.

So many things people do/eat everyday that we know will kill you... such as health outcomes related to obesity and folks are scared of sweeteners.
I always get a kick out of people who say eating "this product, or that product" will kill you. I'm of the opinion that "everyone" is gonna die. You start the clock the day you're born and there's no way around that. So, I say just enjoy life as much as possible. That is all :cool::cool:

Think it was both. Big companies and government are always going to be in bed together and serve their mutual best interests. Hence reefer madness and countless unnecessary wars.
Took the word right out of my mouth. He probably works for the gov.

I always get a kick out of people who say eating "this product, or that product" will kill you. I'm of the opinion that "everyone" is gonna die. You start the clock the day you're born and there's no way around that. So, I say just enjoy life as much as possible. That is all :cool::cool:

Wouldn’t you want to at least know how to increase quality of life? In America many live into their 70s and 80s but become very dependent on meds to do so. Proper diet and physical activity can often reduce the needs for those.

More studies are showing that high sugar intake increases the chances for Alzheimer’s. I rather like being aware of such info.

Wouldn’t you want to at least know how to increase quality of life? In America many live into their 70s and 80s but become very dependent on meds to do so. Proper diet and physical activity can often reduce the needs for those.

More studies are showing that high sugar intake increases the chances for Alzheimer’s. I rather like being aware of such info.
Has Batman ever shown a concern for his own personal wellbeing? I think not. He’ll be held together by an exoskeleton by the end of this thing

Over under for the number of virtue signaling ads during the Super Bowl that have nothing to do with the product but have every intention of making society go...

View attachment 258352
I’m setting it at 12 and taking the over

go

Mark me down for the over, of course.

In the same vein, over/under (10) on the # of ads showcasing female empowerment at the expense of males?

*Bonus- if you have to say it it’s usually not true.

Mark me down for the over, of course.

In the same vein, over/under (10) on the # of ads showcasing female empowerment at the expense of males?

*Bonus- if you have to say it it’s usually not true.
You know what’s more dangerous than two aspartame’s? One toxic male masculinity

Sure, it is a given all who are born will die. Duh. Please understand that Big FOOD and Big PHARMA are only here to sell you their products and really do not care when you die. Some of us want to hang around for awhile. Check out MD and Tennessee grad Dr. Ken Berry on YouTube, or one of his books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back