Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went back and checked home prices also.

1970 Avg home $23,600 at 1525 square feet.

2020 - $274,000 at 2467 sq ft.
Which would equate to $169, 375 for the 1970 average sq ft.

So wages are over 3 times higher
Houses are over 7 times higher
Cars are over 10 times higher.
And credit is easier to get than ever...

Getting older is not fun...

I kneeled to tie my shoes today and before proceeding I gameplanned about what all I could accomplish while near the ground. I picked up LEGOS, scrubbed off gelatinized sauces my kids let drip to the floor, etc....

I’m 35. I thought this would happen in my 40s.

Last edited:

I kneeled down to tie my shoes today and before proceeding I gameplanned about what all I could accomplish while near the ground. I picked up LEGOS, scrubbed off gelatinized sauces my kids let drip to the floor, etc....

You need Life alert apparently. Invol can give you the hook up

We have a 20 year old Cavalier that looks like total crap, but she only cost me 800$, and a 11 year old G6 that had 172,000 when I bought it for 1600$ three years ago and have put 80,000 more miles on...the only thing I have had to spend is brakes, tires and maintenance...but most people would not be caught dead driving them.

That’s where I am. Cars are such a waste of money. I have a nice one for my family, but my last two cars - a 1992 Honda Civic hatchback that I bought used for $1,500, and then pushed past 300,000 miles (and then sold for $1500) and a 2007 Ford Edge that is on the cusp of 200,000. Hate the idea of spending money on a car.

I kneeled down to tie my shoes today and before proceeding I gameplanned about what all I could accomplish while near the ground. I picked up LEGOS, scrubbed off gelatinized sauces my kids let drip to the floor, etc....

Don't worry, it will still take another dramatic jump in your 40's

I will say this on Maurer tho:
*If* he is talking about transfering (and I prefer he stay but the iffy posts are starting to accumulate), he needs not go this route.

On the TikTok thingy - He says she wasn't even his gf but even if she was, I have doubts he's just now responding to that.

If I had a nickel for every time I've said, "Well, since I'm down here". I'm 39.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back