Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my wife and I have been trying to have a baby for about 4 years now with no luck. Today she woke me up crying telling me she is pregnant. We literally haven't told anybody else yet but I had to get it off my chest.

I haven't posted a ton lately but I've seen how people have supported each other over the years in here. I've wanted this day to come for awhile now and God is very good. I needed somebody else in the world to know.

Next goal is to beat Alabama

Go big orange forever

So my wife and I have been trying to have a baby for about 4 years now with no luck. Today she woke me up crying telling me she is pregnant. We literally haven't told anybody else yet but I had to get it off my chest.

I haven't posted a ton lately but I've seen how people have supported each other over the years in here. I've wanted this day to come for awhile now and God is very good. I needed somebody else in the world to know.

Go big orange forever
Congratulations!

Reactions: seaofORANGE22

Go big orange forever
that is truly a blessing! my wife and i have been trying to conceive for about 6 months now and it is truly one of the most frustrating/difficult things to go through mentally especially when everyone around you seems to have kids or is pregnant. congratulations and i'll say a prayer for baby seaoforange!!!

Go big orange forever
Congrats! After years of trying I came home from work and got a pregnancy test thrust in my face. I said hey back up that was peed on.

Being offended by everything is not acceptable social behavior.

Every American has the right to feel offended. Every American also has a right to not give flying **** what anybody else thinks about what they say. That goes from the far left to the far right. It is amazing that people believe that they should never feel offended by another person's words and if somebody's words offend them then they must be silenced. That is the opposite of what this country stands for. We should feel free to argue among ourselves and to do so with at least a sense of civility. We be ready to stand up when somebody else tries to push us around and tell them to back off my brothers and sisters before I bloody your ****** ******* nose.

Go big orange forever
🧡🧡🧡 Congratulations!!!

Reactions: seaofORANGE22
that is truly a blessing! my wife and i have been trying to conceive for about 6 months now and it is truly one of the most frustrating/difficult things to go through mentally especially when everyone around you seems to have kids or is pregnant. congratulations and i'll say a prayer for baby seaoforange!!!

Thank you so much and I feel for you. It is very difficult and mentally exhausting having to answer peoples questions that come in waves especially during the holidays. This is something I will always carry with me when talking to young couples for the rest of my life. I'll say a prayer for you and Mrs Cactus Jack as well.

Go big orange forever[/QUOT
Congrats.

Thank you so much and I feel for you. It is very difficult and mentally exhausting having to answer peoples questions that come in waves especially during the holidays. This is something I will always carry with me when talking to young couples for the rest of my life. I'll say a prayer for you and Mrs Cactus Jack as well.
I think this is part of the lessons we learn in life from our struggles. We learn how to love and care for others because of the trials we face. So walk by faith, not by sight, and trust that the God is work all things together for his people.

Go big orange forever

Boom.

Go big orange forever

Congrats on the sex

Go big orange forever
Kick ass, buddy. Take her out to celebrate.

Go big orange forever

Awesome!!! He is good indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back