Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
epic collision incoming for this dude, i mean karma is made for situations like this

Can only imagine he's trying to goad Henry into running/cutting into the middle or to the left. He's been doing his best work on outside runs to the right. 156 yds outside the tackles vs the Pats. Averages 6-7 YPC in runs over the RG, RT, and RE, but only 3.5-5 to the same spots going left.

Last edited:
Reactions: T Dog
Big game tonight for the Vols. Must win tonight against Vandy. We walked into a hornets nest against UGA......had a bad feeling about that one...especially with how athletic that team is. Yeah...they were 0-2 in the SEC but that was against UK and AU. Hope we get the win tonight and head into next Tuesday against Ole miss and get that win.

Go into next weekend with a 4-2 SEC Mark.

This was posted in the Hardy thread, but here's the confirmation. This would make sense why the Keyshawn Lawrence response to the question about other prospects while at the Polynesian bowl was so short and direct.

Reactions: RiotVol
Minus having SR Bray and an elite RB like Chubb, his offenses have been pretty average afaik.

Then again I'm biased against pro style offenses. Don't think it works as well in cfb unless you have 5*s all over your roster

Well we were full blown spread RPO when Maurer was in this year so it’s not like he’s not willing to tweak things. Every offense has its flaws and limitations tho. I love air raid offenses like leach and LSU run but if you don’t have a QB that is extremely accurate Short to mid and a quick processor, it’s going to struggle.

Chaneys is no different. He needs someone who can drive the ball downfield and hit those throws in the 2nd level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back