Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean how many actual dynasties have their been in modern college football? Look all the top programs they are constantly losing positions to become either head coaches or coordinators. Clemson seems to be more the exception than anyone else especially considering their weird DC who doesn’t want to be a head coach.

Look at all the Ohio state assistant coaches that have became head coaches recently.

Herman, fickle, durkin, Ashe, withers
Hank, I can't believe you forgot Schiano.

They are talented. You originally said Chaney needed a superior talent at qb. I would not call either a superior talent. We all get it though. You've never liked Chaney and yer qb takes are the reason the term hank take is so notorious.

What? Lol. Players that play QB in the NfL are superior talents lol. Especially ones like orton that start that many games and throw over 100 TDs lol.

His offense is a heavy vertical passing offense. You have to be a plus thrower to fully execute it. I’m not sure what’s so hard to see about it.

Reactions: scvolfan7
Kyle orton.

Bray had great arm talent even for nfl standards. It’s why he hung around the league even as a scout team QB. He can make all the throws. He was just dumb.

What kind of pension does a guy like Bray receive for being in the league for 5+ yrs? 7-10K per month for life?

What? Lol. Players that play QB in the NfL are superior talents lol. Especially ones like orton that start that many games and throw over 100 TDs lol.

His offense is a heavy vertical passing offense. You have to be a plus thrower to fully execute it. I’m not sure what’s so hard to see about it.
Is Baker Mayfield a superior talent? I'm pretty sure yer professional evaluation of him is that he is ass.

What kind of pension does a guy like Bray receive for being in the league for 5+ yrs? 7-10K per month for life?
Depends on the time they have spent on active rosters , but lifetime NFL healthcare is the big thing right now. They get a monthly stipend depending on their service time. I think it’s around 8k a month per completed season? But not 100%

Reactions: AppStVol
Wish I had a dollar for every desperate unanswered question to AV lol, I'd have my own private plane too by now.

Or every unnecessary tag for Freak.
Weird random thought - tag him.
Disagree with someone - tag him for a ban.
Mention him once saying something 2 years ago, @ away.

Depends on the time they have spent on active rosters , but lifetime NFL healthcare is the big thing right now. They get a monthly stipend depending on their service time. I think it’s around 8k a month per completed season? But not 100%

Dang, even more than I thought. Not sure how all these guys go completely broke if they have any financial resolve.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Look at you going all @ChattaTNVol .

giphy.gif

I would sit and talk college football number with @ChattaTNVol all day.

With the unimportance of NSD nowadays...does this mean they have big commitments lined up to make the day meaningful? Probably reading too much into it, but one can hope. I hope for their own sake they aren't setting up these events and all we close with is...Edrick Lofton.
They're setting the events up for the fans. Has nothing to do with closing with anyone. It's done every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back