Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He clearly deserved to be a victim of a somewhat ambiguous form of sexual battery by the strong pimp hand of OBJ.

If the sexual battery law in Louisiana in that article is correct, it’s messed up. Simply touching a buttocks is sexual battery. In TN, the key phrase of “for sexual gratification” is added to the definition. A simple “that a boy” is not for sexual gratification.

If the sexual battery law in Louisiana in that article is correct, it’s messed up. Simply touching a buttocks is sexual battery. In TN, the key phrase of “for sexual gratification” is added to the definition. A simple “that a boy” is not for sexual gratification.
:rolleyes: there are some sick people in this world.

I'm sure his unit learned that after this little tuffle. IMO, both sides acted stupid (OBJ and the cop who got "slapped").
OBJ showed his own azz and made his alma mater’s celebration all about him...so not making him out to be a hero. But this officer helped make this an embarrassing fiasco for the department with a national spotlight and they’re doubling down backing up his clown play.

OBJ showed his own azz and made his alma mater’s celebration all about him...so not making him out to be a hero. But this officer helped make this an embarrassing fiasco for the department with a national spotlight and they’re doubling down backing up his clown play.

Someone shoulda reminded OBJ "you ain't win shiiiiit" calm your ace down.

Apparently @Glitch enjoyed it back in his younger, wilder days.

Why would I get offended... lol

My only pause for Graham is he left us before, granted Butch. Still though he was here once before and didn't stick around, maybe he wants to return and fits in better with Pruitt.

Oh, I was just furthering the convo. Wasn't thinking you were offended or that I was offending you or anything like that.

I would like to see Osovet get a more involved roll to continue his development, though.

As for Graham, I don't know the info surrounding that situation with him leaving last time, but if he left because he saw how much of a maniac Butch was then I have no ill will towards that. Hah

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back