Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
JG can only improve if he finds confidence. He waits until receivers are open to throw it and usually doesn’t throw people open. Chaney can’t do any of that for him
Getting comfortable in the second year in the same system for the first time ever can improve that though.

Getting comfortable in the second year in the same system for the first time ever can improve that though.

Also returns a WR group that he's got at least 1 year throwing the ball to. Johnson & Palmer have been there even longer, Tillman/Gibbs/Keyton were here a full season of practice and fall camp already.

tenor.gif
Somehow old Palpy survived that, tough guy.
what.gif

Reactions: Sleegro
Everyone's allowed to have their own opinions, even really bad ones like this. :)

The Last Jedi was an objective failure of a movie, unless you're looking at it with an extremely light touch. I could go on, but that's a tale for another forum.
The week before I went to see Rise of Skywalker, I decided to rewatch every Star Wars movie. Last Jedi was better than every one of them other than Empire Strikes Back and Rogue 1. Those are facts. Star Wars nerds be like, "but but but Luke would never do that, blah blah blah." It was a fantastic movie. As far as objective failure, that is just false. These ratings seem to indicate much better than failure.

1579107659887.png

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
The upcoming '20/'21 season will be the first time since '13/'14 that both coordinators will remain in place (Bajakian & Jancek). I see the biggest beneficiaries of this being:

1. JG
2. O-line
3. defensive underclassmen (though I don't think there was much of a schematic difference between sherrer and ansley)
4. Pruitt
5. Fans

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.?"
I might be an example - I tried and tried to learn how to waterski but I just wasn’t ever very good at it. I taught lots of friends how to waterski that became really good.

i also tried out for majorette every year from junior high through high school. I never made it but I taught and those I taught did make it.

1579107992457.gif

I might be an example - I tried and tried to learn how to waterski but I just wasn’t ever very good at it. I taught lots of friends how to waterski that became really good.

i also tried out for majorette every year from junior high through high school. I never made it but I taught and those I taught did make it.

View attachment 254461
You're a woman?

He would be a horrible coach too. It almost never works where a superstar athlete turns into a great head coach or executive.
steve kerr
ozzie newsome
john lynch
john elway
mario Lemieux

less superstar athelete, but still well known....
Vrabel.......
Dungy
Cowher

not to be argumentative...just pointing out it is more common than we think, especially at the coaching level. less so at the execuitive/owner level....

MJ is not bucking the trend anytime soon....

steve kerr
ozzie newsome
john lynch
john elway
mario Lemieux

less superstar athelete, but still well known....
Vrabel.......
Dungy
Cowher

not to be argumentative...just pointing out it is more common than we think, especially at the coaching level. less so at the execuitive/owner level....

MJ is not bucking the trend anytime soon....
Magic is a much better owner than coach.

No, not really the guy has been supposedly playing quarterback for 7 or 8 years. Yet, he can’t anticipate a route. He is a slow processor and that’s not what you want. He is a vol and tuff as nails

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back