Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
JG next year could be very improved
He throws a good deep ball already
If he fixes a few small things that are fixable he could be very serviceable if not pretty damn decent
Let’s not throw in the towel in January
Honestly we should be pretty happy to have a senior QB that apparently loves UT regardless of what happens coming back

Deep passing is probably JGs biggest weakness lol.

Well, I looked thru the first 3 pages for Demas and couldn't find a thread for him. So, I would guess he is a WR ? UT recruiting him ? Where's he from ? Do we have any chance ? Because, he's a WANT for me, by that video alone
Signed with A&M. That's just cruel. Wish I had never seen it. Of course, if he becomes a superstar, I will remember him and say I called it before he played a game in college

Reactions: Lane Train 4
Dang, if this stuff is true, I would even pull for BAMA to beat them. This is so sick. People are sick.

Obviously times have changed and these boys are becoming more bold because this closet is starting to like a long waiting line on the red carpet and I don’t mean that as a luxurious introduction either 👀😂😬🥱🤐

JG next year could be very improved
He throws a good deep ball already
If he fixes a few small things that are fixable he could be very serviceable if not pretty damn decent
Let’s not throw in the towel in January
Honestly we should be pretty happy to have a senior QB that apparently loves UT regardless of what happens coming back

Someone come get JG’s father👀😂😂

1579083429999.gif

1579083447536.gif

We aren't going to probably know anything until after spring camp.

Maybe JG stays, maybe he goes, maybe he is the starter, maybe not. The kid earned the right to be respected, he's tough, and handled this year pretty well and was an adult about the situation.

He maybe important in another aspect this year, if he stays, as a veteran helping Bailey be the man. Maybe he serves a purpose off the field and in the locker room and in ways we don't see.

The kid represented himself, his family, this team, and this university as about as good as could be asked this season. Hopefully he helps again in some manner next year, on or off the field.

I don't want to disparage JG as a person at all. You just cannot have a player at the helm that flaky. He disappears and seems genuinely dumbfounded at times. His passes are off even when he isn't befuddled. Seems to favor one side of the field. Nerve wracking comes to mind watching him play.
I would rather see someone else get the nod.

We aren't going to probably know anything until after spring camp.

Maybe JG stays, maybe he goes, maybe he is the starter, maybe not. The kid earned the right to be respected, he's tough, and handled this year pretty well and was an adult about the situation.

He maybe important in another aspect this year, if he stays, as a veteran helping Bailey be the man. Maybe he serves a purpose off the field and in the locker room and in ways we don't see.

The kid represented himself, his family, this team, and this university as about as good as could be asked this season. Hopefully he helps again in some manner next year, on or off the field.
Well written. I would tend to think he will be at least QB2. Seems like he is good with that. Gotta believe Maurer is out if JG stays after Spring Ball.

The expectations are rightly so, imo. Big part of what I was getting at. Has nothing to do with era. Manning to Crompton to Burrow or Dobbs.. that Sr year is it. If you're gonna shine, then NOW.
And those around you are expecting you to.
Nope. It is impossible for a player to progress and show vast improvement their senior season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back