Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take the W. Bowden has got to start getting into the midrange game that is what gets him going. He is settling for 3s. Take it to basket and mid range. Draw some fouls and get your rhythm back.
I think that could be said about several guys. Get aggressive and drive.

Either that or just go completely bombs away Ave start shooting 3's almost exclusively lol

Reactions: SoilVol
Bowden nearly whiffed the box score. 1-17 from the field. That's sad beyond words from a guy that can stroke it.

Barnes has shown through his time at UT that he can develop talent (K. Punter, R. Hubbs....who wasn't very good before Barnes got here, Admiral, Grant, etc.), so I believe he will get Bowden snapped out of this slump. If that happens this is most likely a tournament team that will make progress as the season goes.

I think that could be said about several guys. Get aggressive and drive.

Either that or just go completely bombs away Ave start shooting 3's almost exclusively lol

The pains of having a young team or people who sit the bench...always looking to pass instead finding the way to score or draw the foul,which puts you in the bonus eventually.

We won, but that was ugly.

SC and Wisc have shown teams how to shut us down offensively.

Not hard....court press and we are screwed.its not hard to see something like that and know someone will be open because they f the double team..they are horrible at beating it which is why Memphis pulled one out.

We have no shooters, no penetraters, no inside game, no transition game. How do we score?

In other words, no playmakers. Vescovi and James can get there with time.

IMO, the worst thing for Bowden is that they’re asking him to do more and sometimes being forced to do more. He needs to be a motion guy and set shooter. That’s when he excels. He has a hard time creating his own shot against decent defenders, and he’s not the best ball handler. He’s being forced to do both at times. It is what it is this year. Uros being eligible this year would have made such a huge difference.

A lot of this...

CandidEthicalLadybug-size_restricted.gif

And even more of this....

tumblr_npnwaeQzty1rg0lgoo1_500.gifv

And a ton of this

tumblr_npnwaeQzty1rg0lgoo8_500.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back