Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may be a little undermanned vs the big four on the schedule next year but not by that much. QB play is obviously paramount but our lines will be up to the task in those games.

Also don't discount the "new coach, rising program" factor. UF may experience it as well, but OU, UGA, and Bama aren't in that position. They're coming off disappointment, losing a ton of production, and there's always a strong chance those teams will both overlook UT and be complacent.

We may be a little undermanned vs the big four on the schedule next year but not by that much. QB play is obviously paramount but our lines will be up to the task in those games.

Also don't discount the "new coach, rising program" factor. UF may experience it as well, but OU, UGA, and Bama aren't in that position. They're coming off disappointment, losing a ton of production, and there's always a strong chance those teams will both overlook UT and be complacent.
I'm not 100% on what your overall sentiment is, but it feels really good and I will take it as DOBGWTFA and give a +1.

😂😂😂😂 awwwwww FUGA

giphy.gif

Funny how Leach seems to get the same treatment that Mullen gets here. We have people poking holes in what he’s accomplished. For the record, I didn’t want Leach here at Tennessee. Still no denying he’s an excellent football coach. Really intrigued to see how he does at MSU.

It is also funny that Leach had a QB throw 9 TD passes in a game and lost. It is also funny that Dan Mullen is revered as possibly the greatest coach that has ever lived by some on this site.

Mullen gets credit because he did so well at Mississippi State. People argue he had no talent. Now people are excited about what Leach can do with all the talent at Mississippi State.

Mississippi State is a weird program, has no talent or is loaded with talent based off of which coach is coaching there. Although, I guess I should not be surprised since so many people like every coach except ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back