Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picture you as Cameron. :)

GIF-time-ferris-bueller-23235718-500-205.gif
🎼🎼When butchna was in Egypt lanndddd! 🎶 Let my...butchna...gooooooo! 🎵

Hawley, Donald Glover and Larry David are probably the best working in TV right now. I'm sure I'm missing somebody.
Atlanta might be the most interesting show out there and one of the best. But I get from interactions that not many know about it, which is a shame. A bit similar to Curb in that regard.

Reactions: RiotVol and Sleegro
Listening to Ainge on his podcast, he believes the qb position will be up for grabs. But, he is still on JG's jock strap and believes he will be the beat qb to start. Does not believe HB will start.
My belief is that Pruitt wants HB to start, as he doesnt trust JG. Chaney has a very good track record with freshman quarterbacks.

Last edited:
Listening to Ainge on his podcast, he believes the qb position will be up for grabs. But, he is still on JG's jock strap and believes he will be the beat qb to start. Does not believe HB will start.
My belief is that Pruitt wants HB to start, as he doesnt trust JG. Chaney has a very food track record with freshman quarterbacks.

Oof. Freud much?

Pretty much always have CC on for everything except sports. Got a kid that's 6 and also our HVAC is loud as hell.

It's great for Netflix and scripted shows/movies. Terrible for live stuff as it legit appears someone is trying to guess/type the CC as things are rolling.
Due to watching GoT and British shows, my wife and I have become obsessed with CC. Kind of sad, but we now use it all the time. We also read ahead, so we laugh at Seinfeld all the time before the line is even finished.

My belief is that Pruitt wants HB to start, as he doesnt trust JG. Chaney has a very food track record with freshman quarterbacks.

I believe Pruitt starts JG against Charlotte but then HB comes in and then the rest is history!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
They always had a plan to use Crouch some on the goal line. If Banks was at RB it probably wouldn't have affected that.

Yeah and don't think for a second Crouch doesn't love coming in and pounding the ball a few plays if he is allowed every game... He was a RB for quite a while and you just don't turn off those competitive juices... I bet they keep him running the ball when the time is necessary and he'll love every second of it.

With Whitehead & Hodge incoming and both being every bit of 220+ and over 6'0" I don't think we need to rely on any LBs to come take short yardage snaps anymore.

Yeah but like I responded to Sleegro on, I bet Crouch loves it and wants to continue doing it... he'll still have 20+lbs on them and experience under his belt...

Reactions: Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back