Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hesitate to ask and derail the thread but I will because I honestly would like to know. How many scholarships can we give for this class?
source.gif

Don't get me wrong, no offense at all intended for Gray. I see him, I know he is a baller. But there is a reason Q comes in for goal line. We need more than one baller.

Yes, I'd love ANOTHER elite RB too. I'm curious if Whitehead and/or Q both stick at LB.

Sorry had to disappear...bi-product of the DW situation and my old friend KS attempting to screw us in more ways than one. Needless to say we am not playing nice anymore after this last attempt by the pups to get us in trouble.

DW UGA smoke had always come from the fact ga had the coach in their pocket....we had been working the mom and it turns out that was our biggest mistake. Throughout the process it was clear our staff had the best relationship with her and DW..... but in the end for a kid in his position it purely came down to taking a better deal which I can’t really blame him. I knew the day after he got home from his official he wasn’t coming here but we were not going to spoil his moment regardless...we are not going to burn bridges like CKS is doing. We see where that is finally catching up. And to that point...there is more change and instability coming uga’s way on the coaching front....just puts a smile on my face.

It would have been great to have a talent like DW here but the fact is we will win these battles more than we loose from now on and if you can’t see that Tenn is back then GTFO.

GO Vols
so the coach was the guy at the announcement that was all smiles?

Sadly most on here will ignore that and say we missed on so and so. AV is by far the best poster here and from the looks of it, he is the best human being on here as well.

I'd like to think there are a plethora of the "best human beings" on here but without the resources AV has. Same hearts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back