Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Chiefly recall another poster who had a similar posting style.
Been ignoring these comments but I guess I’ll go ahead and indulge. Am I being compared to another poster on here who isn’t highly thought of? Made a silly comment about Rod Gilmore the other day and a few posters seemed to be comparing me to another poster. Are you trying to label me a racist because of that comment or what? If you will, enlighten me.

Been ignoring these comments but I guess I’ll go ahead and indulge. Am I being compared to another poster on here who isn’t highly thought of? Made a silly comment about Rod Gilmore the other day and a few posters seemed to be comparing me to another poster. Are you trying to label me a racist because of that comment or what? If you will, enlighten me.
I think you’re a UGA troll and should git. JMO

Come on bass lol. Last year Brady was awesome with an average OL and very limited weapons. 4300+ 29tds.

Also threw for basically 350 the two games before the Super Bowl.

Oh yea he’s also 400 years old lol
The no weapons thing with Brady is such a hilarious and nonsensical argument

Pats still got 10+ wins that year with Cassel and barely missed the playoffs. Take Brady of majority of the teams he was on during his career, and they’re still in the playoffs 2 out of 3 times. Take Manning off the majority of teams he was on, and you are picking first in the draft the following year.
Facts

Reactions: VOLuptuousBOOMS
Not labeling you as a racist.

Tell us about football with no face masks
“I’ll tell you one thing! We didn’t get coddled like these Nancies! There was no PER DIEM! You wanted extra money on the road for a soda pop, hard candy, a whore or whatnot? You busted your hump and drove a cab for some change!”

Playing stupid. Chief had the art down to a science...to the point of belief. 😏

Wow...Saints are looking like the Ain'ts today..They are going down if they don't turn this around...their OL and Brees are playing like old garbage today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back