Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brakes, my man. HB is the best recruit. But the defense got at least two studs on every level. They get that grad transfer and it will be astonishing.

Being patient and going with the coach’s plan is just what we gotta do at this point. And I hope Couch is realizing just how crowded that LB room is getting and how much he’s needed on offense.
I don't think he cares how crowded the LB room is going to be. I believe he's looking to solidify his future in the NFL and that's not gonna be at RB.

Reactions: barrylee
Was reading the thread about coaching changes in the FF. Amazing how many of our fans seem to know so little about FB. Talking about who should replace YAC if he leaves(which I hope he doesn't) and they said Tosh. I don't think they understand the difference between offense and defense.

Here’s the latest we have on Tennessee running backs coach David Johnson from our sources.
Johnson has an offer of a new deal from Tennessee, but the Vols haven’t heard back from him on a decision and are waiting on that. It hasn't reached a point where the two sides are negotiating. The team just landed back in Knoxville not long ago. The Florida State side is confident, but it’s still not 100-percent confirmed.
Boarding flight back to Knoxville but we will pass along any more info we hear on this situation.

That's from Patrick Brown about 4 hours ago. Below is from Callahan two hours ago

We don’t really know at this point. Seems the ball is in Johnson’s court.

No clue if it's gonna happen next year but I'm banking everything on Bailey being the 1 that changes everything.
A truly great QB has the ability to turn any program with a solid foundation into a powerhouse. I need this to happen and I need it sooner rather than later.
And frankly, most of this fanbase deserves it.
There are lots of talented freshmen QB's that are starting for some really good teams. No reason why we can't have the same success. HB is a winner and is as cool under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back