Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole Gus just loves to live on the edge... Beats Bama to probably keep his job then lays a turd against Minnesota this guy can’t get out of his own way. 😂 any kid that goes there is pretty dumb. He’s like the tallest midget of lame duck coaches.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLSONLY
Ole Gus just loves to live on the edge... Beats Bama to probably keep his job then lays a turd against Minnesota this guy can’t get out of his own way. 😂 any kid that goes there is pretty dumb. He’s like the tallest midget if lame duck coaches.[/Q1577914950045.gifHardy got to be like👆

Oh my lord.

Minnesota 494 yards
Auburn 232

"We had an interception on their first drive for 3 pts. Then a kickoff return for a TD to make it 10. Then a lucky busted coverage wide open pass for another that gave us 17. So we had 1 earned TD. Minnesota just straight up whooped us and we had a few breaks go our way to make it close."

Yeah, that could be a big impact on the draft. Dolphins really need to go QB first and Burrow will be a Bengal so if Tua isn't there it's a big leap to the next QB. Who would that be, Herbert? Ugh.

Actually, it could end up for the best because I have some nagging fears about Tua's injury if he's a Fin. Who's to say it doesn't knock him down a notch? It was a pretty big deal injury.

Maybe they just shore up QB for one more year and trade up for QB1 next year. Or throw bank at Cincy for the Burrow pick.

Yeah I think that’s best case scenario. Draft Tua and let him rehab and learn from Fitzmagic during next season and be ready to go 2021.

So when is the college football bombshell news going to drop we been hearing about for 2 days ?
It was Aaron Torres on twitter yesterday. Nothing yet afaik. If it's actually "massive" news, then it should be on here as soon as it is released anyway.

Nick Saban snd Alabama are punks for not taking a knee there and running the clock out.
Probably goes back further than a dislike for Harbaugh. I'm sure it goes back to 3 years of losing to Michigan 96,97,98 while at MSU (victories in 95,99) and recruiting. Good for him to beat their tails. Michigan and Texas think their poo does't stink and they are college football kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back