Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
People always tagging me in the RF saying BGS ain’t this BGS AINT THAT. STFU. IM DONE PLAYING WITH YALL. YOU KNOW I ROLL WITH GV, NPP and 4nem! If I hear one more person saying BGS ain’t this I’m beating they ahhhh!!!

I love this 😂😂😂
Did you see the video on Twitter of the college student opening up his speech the Love Sosa rant?? 😂😂

Just got from from Kimball TN where I am ministering until they get a Pastor. The drive home was miserable. Wind, rain and traffic. Its about a 45 min to 1 hr. drive according to conditions. If you don't know where Kimball is you take the South Pittsburg. Just glad to get home and see what is going on in here. Which doesn't look like much. LOL

Me? If me I live in Harrison
Could have been worse, opposite direction over the mountain. We broke down on the downside of Monteagle when I was in college. Terrible downpours, and 18 wheelers rocking the car all night, it was terrifying. Thankfully, my superhero skill is the ability to fall asleep if I think I’m about to die.

Just got from from Kimball TN where I am ministering until they get a Pastor. The drive home was miserable. Wind, rain and traffic. Its about a 45 min to 1 hr. drive according to conditions. If you don't know where Kimball is you take the South Pittsburg. Just glad to get home and see what is going on in here. Which doesn't look like much. LOL
You’re a minister? Fantastic. What was the text for today?

Could have been worse, opposite direction over the mountain. We broke down on the downside of Monteagle when I was in college. Terrible downpours, and 18 wheelers rocking the car all night, it was terrifying. Thankfully, my superhero skill is the ability to fall asleep if I think I’m about to die.

That is bad. Had something similar happen. Those 18 wheelers are scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back