Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always loved that name and Beauregard with Beau for short. Unfortunately my daughter's BIL is Bo so that messed up my plans.
My wife wanted a southern name. She is from PA but lived on GA at the time. She sent me a message and said “hey, what about Marshall Tucker”? I said “you know, that’s a band. Right”? In the end we named my son Beau. Beau Braddock. Braddock named after James J. Braddock.

Would have required listening to that simpleton Forrest. Don't forget about my heroics in Charleston.
My grandfather's grandfather's both fought in the civil war for the state of Tennessee. He was named Joe Wheeler and had brother's named Robert E. Lee, Baxtor Smith and an Andrew Jackson of course. He even had a sister named Winnie Davis. And my dad was named Robert Jackson after Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson. All that and not one Beauregard. 😥

My grandfather's grandfather's both fought in the civil war for the state of Tennessee. He was named Joe Wheeler and had brother's named Robert E. Lee, Baxtor Smith and an Andrew Jackson of course. He even had a sister named Winnie Davis. And my dad was named Robert Jackson after Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson. All that and not one Beauregard. 😥

I think many of us would be happy to speak on your behalf if you were to petition Freak to let you change your name to SweetasBeauregard.

I think that we were using him to get Rak. I could be wrong but that’s just a thought. Not saying he’s not a good player, and definitely like the pipeline to DC especially with Hill on the team and MM but what we really wanted was Rak. With him staying committed to LSU it may have been a mutual decision.

Come on down Slaughter!!
It wasn’t.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

Your great, great grandfather Joe Wheeler, as in the one whose namesake has a state park, a reservoir, and a National Wildlife Refuge in Alabama? If so, that is awesome. Might be a different Joe Wheeler, but if not, very interesting history involving this gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back