Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the university talked about them signing I assume. Would be easy to check. If the university mentioned them by name and they didn't sign then they violated other rules.

Not true

Walk ons can get releases if they have been accepted to school and pay their room deposits

👀 also note that they are wanting Dan Quinn as a option as well.

Attachments

• C0C068E6-8F07-4CAD-946C-8458D6C159E1.png
    C0C068E6-8F07-4CAD-946C-8458D6C159E1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
  • BA9D706C-1E4E-4C82-A915-AAE70301258D.png
    BA9D706C-1E4E-4C82-A915-AAE70301258D.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 73
  • 2D262174-4D6F-4E89-8478-7F3A18C52B7B.png
    2D262174-4D6F-4E89-8478-7F3A18C52B7B.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • E5502AB4-3C61-4DF1-9346-C2D1F400CBC3.png
    E5502AB4-3C61-4DF1-9346-C2D1F400CBC3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
Kentucky fans really are delusional, this quote below is just one of some great ones from a thread titled: Our chances of winning the East next year.
“Most talented roster in school history next year. Georgia has to change offensively or they will have a hard time next year, Florida doesnt scare me. I still think we are better than Tennessee, Missouri, and Vandy. If UK beats Florida in Gainesville next year, the Cats could very well find themselves in Atlanta.”

In case some want a break from the recruiting grind for a minute....

Decent chance to land Ratledge because relationship the staff has with the family. Luke could be construed as a panic hire at UGA.

Expects Calloway and McDaniels to likely flip to UK and UF respectively despite UT coaches trying to hold on to them.

If Omari Thomas doesn’t sign early they still have an in home visit to use before Feb.

Tee Hodge may be considering FSU if they promise him the RB position. Coach Johnson could follow due to history with Norvell.

Holiday a better QB prospect than many believe.

Expects TN to sign between 15-17 in the early period.

“X” Cast - 12 Dec 2019

Kentucky fans really are delusional, this quote below is just one of some great ones from a thread titled: Our chances of winning the East next year.
“Most talented roster in school history next year. Georgia has to change offensively or they will have a hard time next year, Florida doesnt scare me. I still think we are better than Tennessee, Missouri, and Vandy. If UK beats Florida in Gainesville next year, the Cats could very well find themselves in Atlanta.”

In case some want a break from the recruiting grind for a minute....
Sounds like Tennessee fans over the last decade tbh.

Decent chance to land Ratledge because relationship the staff has with the family. Luke could be construed as a panic hire at UGA.

Expects Calloway and McDaniels to likely flip to UK and UF respectively despite UT coaches trying to hold on to them.

If Omari Thomas doesn’t sign early they still have an in home visit to use before Feb.

Tee Hodge may be considering FSU if they promise him the RB position. Coach Johnson could follow due to history with Norvell.

“X” Cast - 12 Dec 2019
Not a whole of lot of good news. Rollercoaster for sure.

Reactions: Jack Burton

“X” Cast - 12 Dec 2019

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back