Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess having multiple makes it worse. 1 wasn't bad at all. Don't even think I took the pain meds after.
I came out of the chair and was like... "We're done"lol... They screwed up my local on the first one... That ish hurt...

Reactions: Sleegro
Hubbs says we can blueshirt and take more than 25
Would be interested to know why he thinks so. Is there a new rule? If we could have under recent rules, Pruitt would have been signing more the last 2 classes I suspect. Would make the 25 hard cap passed meaningless too.

Though VQ guys usually answer numbers questions in a way that makes me question their understanding, but maybe he does know of something no one else does and is staying quiet. 247 has said 25 all along. Might go poke the bear and ask bear for more

Would be interested to know why he thinks so. Is there a new rule? If we could have under recent rules, Pruitt would have been signing more the last 2 classes I suspect as would other schools. Would make the 25 hard cap passed meaningless too.

Though VQ guys usually answer numbers questions in a way that makes me question their understanding, but maybe he does know of something no one else does and is staying quiet. 247 has said 25 all along.
I have no idea these rules. I do see where other schools took more than 25 last year so I don’t know how that works

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back